WHAT HAS the devil THROWN AT YOU LATELY.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Serenpidity24

Feb 17, 2006
✟15,198.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Hi Sis,

I am new to the forum. I am sorry to hear about your struggles. I just want to encourage you. My best friend experienced problems in her marriage. She faithfully read and followed Stormie Omartian's book, Power of a Praying Wife. I was also agreeing with her at the time which is why I can share this info. The book is awesome. I would recommend that if you haven't PLEASE read it! What is amazing is that it will change you first and then you will see God's will in your marriage. Hang in there! The devil is a liar! You have the victory!

As for your question, illness and a lot of distractions at this time. But I am still believing and holding on.

Upvote 0

ahmunmun

聖戰武士
Sep 6, 2004
My heart is in Hong Kong...
Visit site
✟11,148.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
WHAT HAS the devil THROWN AT YOU LATELY.

He put feelings in me that wasn't meant to be there. He eavesdropped on my prayer to God and made me feel like it was God answering my prayer.

Specific details will not be discussed due to privacy reasons. Not that you'd be interested anyway.

Upvote 0

BillynJennifer

Veteran
Sep 16, 2005
KY
✟9,613.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
On Thursday morning, I had a large seizure. I went to St. Thomas and Vanderbilt hospitals the next day in Nashville for testing. Because I've had two other seizures in the last year--plus I've had many mini seizures over the last couple of months. The neuro said that he feels confident in diagnosing me as having epilepsy. I feel confident in putting my faith in the great physician.

Billy

Reactions: DeleseRose
Upvote 0

PastorMike

Newry Christian Centre
Oct 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟26,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
About a month ago in church on Sunday morning they brought me a child 8 weeks old who needed to have a serious operation... the doctors were concerned about operating on this baby...

I prayed for the child and claimed our authority for healing and when they brought the child to the hospital the doctors said they must have made a mistake there is nothing wrong with the child... no operation... perfect healing....

about 10 days later my wife and I had a miscarriage and we lost our baby... I have to admit I was heartbroken... even depressed for awhile...

but God is good... I believe he has a plan for my life and will restore to me all that was lost or stolen and now also I have a baby who sits at the feet of Jesus... Glory to God...

Upvote 0

God_Owned

My wife is the glory this Highlander. 1 Co 11:7
Feb 22, 2006
✟21,601.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
PreacherMike said:
About a month ago in church on Sunday morning they brought me a child 8 weeks old who needed to have a serious operation... the doctors were concerned about operating on this baby...

I prayed for the child and claimed our authority for healing and when they brought the child to the hospital the doctors said they must have made a mistake there is nothing wrong with the child... no operation... perfect healing....

about 10 days later my wife and I had a miscarriage and we lost our baby... I have to admit I was heartbroken... even depressed for awhile...

but God is good... I believe he has a plan for my life and will restore to me all that was lost or stolen and now also I have a baby who sits at the feet of Jesus... Glory to God...

I grieve your loss, but rejoice with you in your realization that your baby is with the King of babies, Jesus.

I saw a picture of you and your wife. I think that you are a right on guy and your display of God's grace in this situation just further supports my high opinion of you.

I'm going to send you a slightly long private message as to what has been happening to me. I sent this to my Church, Gregory Dickow Ministries for consideration and prayer. If you have the time, I will ask for you prayers also in this situation.
I will pray for you as well brother.

David

:wave:

Upvote 0

God_Owned

My wife is the glory this Highlander. 1 Co 11:7
Feb 22, 2006
✟21,601.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
The devil pretty much threw a very hateful mother and sister at me today. I would like to throw them back, but God wills they be saved.

If my will were at work here, I would be happy to let these two cups pass from my hand to someone I really didn't like.

Oh well, I guess this is part of what Jesus meant when he said take up your cross and follow me.

:sigh:

Upvote 0

bakerdad32

Jul 24, 2005
✟174.00
Faith
Protestant
PreacherMike said:

To give God praise in this situation speaks hi of your faith in God i would pray for faith of this kind.I belive god will move greatly in your life. your words have moved me my prayers are with you:cool:

Upvote 0

shama_llama

Feb 11, 2006
Ohio
Visit site
✟10,288.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
In Relationship
Well, today my brother totaled his car by hitting a semi. If it weren't for God, my brother would've broken both of his legs...but he came out unscathed.

I know this is Satan because we've been saving up money to go on a vacation to Maine this year. Now that my brother doesn't have a car, we're going to have to come up with money for both. Plus, my brother was doing well in college, and since Satan wants us to fail, he tried to keep my brother from succeeding. But I know that God will pull us through and we're all rebuking Satan in Jesus' name.

Upvote 0

PastorMike

Newry Christian Centre
Oct 11, 2005
Northern Ireland
Visit site
✟26,530.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Married
bakerdad32 said:
To give God praise in this situation speaks hi of your faith in God i would pray for faith of this kind.I belive god will move greatly in your life. your words have moved me my prayers are with you:cool:

Thank you for your words and your prayers... God bless, Mike.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

KEMMER

Mar 7, 2006
B.C. canada
✟1,018.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DeleseRose said:
:cry: divorce :( buti'm not claiming that. I :preach: am claiming restoration :groupray: and fulfillment of GOD's plan for my life.:amen:
ouch! there's still hope though. read your bible with true understanding . Isuggest proverbs it's always helpful with marriage issues.

Upvote 0

KEMMER

Mar 7, 2006
B.C. canada
✟1,018.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
DeleseRose said:
:cry: divorce :( buti'm not claiming that. I :preach: am claiming restoration :groupray: and fulfillment of GOD's plan for my life.:amen:
ouch! there's still hope though. read your bible with true understanding . Isuggest proverbs it's always helpful with marriage issues.

Upvote 0

DeleseRose

DeleseRose
Jan 24, 2002
USA.
Visit site
✟5,548.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
PreacherMike said:

I greeve with you. I must say i have two children and i can't imagine life w/o them, so please accept my sympathy. Your faith is strong, continue to build on it.

Upvote 0

DeleseRose

DeleseRose
Jan 24, 2002
USA.
Visit site
✟5,548.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
thank you KEMMER.
Shamma_Lamma, the devil is the king of liars. all he's throwing at us are lies, don't believe in defeat.
Ahmunmun, we care, that's why we spend hours on this web site trying to uplift someone and hopefully get the same.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DeleseRose

DeleseRose
Jan 24, 2002
USA.
Visit site
✟5,548.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
I had a truly wonderful time at church today. It was impressed upon my spirit to pray for someone and the devil threw fear :cry: at me. But i asked :pray: god for boldness and did as was impressed upon my soul :groupray:. We were all hushed for the first time and we were at peace to recieve the word, the entire church. :liturgy: the devil is a liar.:amen: ...................................Del

Upvote 0

Serenpidity24

Feb 17, 2006
✟15,198.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
DeleseRose said:
serendipity, i will try to find that book and your name is quite delightful.
Del.

Thank you! Yes, DeleseRose, I encourage you to pick up the book and to follow the prayers and reading. I know that they will bless and encourage you during this time. Do not give up on your marriage. God has the last word! He knows and loves you. Keep on trusting Him in this situation. :wave:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.