what has been your most SUPERNATURAL EXPERIENCE?

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What has been your most supernatural, unexplainable, jaw dropping, mind blowing, how did that happen experience with God?
Was it something you dreamed? You saw? Was it a miracle with no other explanation?
Was it something He told you?
Did He show you something in the "spirit realm" that cannot be explained? And maybe you still don't understand it, but you know He showed you something.
Whether He showed you something that frightened you or inspired you, or comforted you.....but you know it was supernatural.

Reactions: Jim Langston

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
When I was about to commit suicide, but I didn't really want to die, I just wanted the never-ending, paralyzing anxiety attacks to stop. I cried to God for help and an angel appeared. I asked his name and he told me it was Michael, but not THAT Michael (which is what I was thinking, and he had a grin when he said it). He said that the Lord had heard my cries, and everything would be alright, but I must be strong. Then I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep and upon waking the anxiety attack that had left me laying on my couch shaking for over a week was gone. I was not healed from the total breakdown I had gone through, but I was strengthened to push through it.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
When I was about to commit suicide, but I didn't really want to die, I just wanted the never-ending, paralyzing anxiety attacks to stop. I cried to God for help and an angel appeared. I asked his name and he told me it was Michael, but not THAT Michael (which is what I was thinking, and he had a grin when he said it). He said that the Lord had heard my cries, and everything would be alright, but I must be strong. Then I fell into a deep and peaceful sleep and upon waking the anxiety attack that had left me laying on my couch shaking for over a week was gone. I was not healed from the total breakdown I had gone through, but I was strengthened to push through it.[/QUOT
He is an on time GOD......even when we think he doesn't care and all hope is gone. Can you describe what the angel looked like? My daughter has seen them and I haven't, I would love to compare it to what she has shared with me. Praise God for doing this in your life :angel:

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will do my best to describe him. He was wrapped in a brilliant whiteness, almost painful to the eyes in its brilliance but not quite. He had shortish brown/blonde hair. There were no wings, nothing 'unhuman' about him, except the brilliance of his presence and that he seemed to be sitting on something I couldn't see (I don't want to say he was floating, because that brings to mind this bobbing cherub and that's not how it was, he was in mid-air yet perfectly still). He didn't 'materialize', he was just THERE one moment and not there the next. He exuded a peace, a calmness; I never held any fear about him or what was happening, not even for a moment.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
There's been so many, but my favorite was, my grandmother was no longer able to live on her own . The family sold her house and was going to put her in a nursing home. My wife and I decided to take her in. She was developing alzheimers, I didn't even know what that was, after three years she no longer knew anybody and set the house on fire a couple times during the night trying to cook in plastic bowls. Any way we put her in a nursing home close to the house, she would with every breath make an annoying sound like fofofofofo, my wife visited her every day and me when I could, She was not a favorite to say the least in the home.. I prayed and fasted for God to give her something, anything.. One day we dropped in to visit. I prayed anointed her with oil then sing a couple hymms for her, she began to sing with me. From that day until she died she sang with every breath, she began to be a favorite among the staff and even began to play the piano and sing when local ministries would visit, she became known as the singing lady, Jesus songs.. The staff and ministers even her Dr were amazed and inspired .. Jesus is good

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I will do my best to describe him. He was wrapped in a brilliant whiteness, almost painful to the eyes in its brilliance but not quite. He had shortish brown/blonde hair. There were no wings, nothing 'unhuman' about him, except the brilliance of his presence and that he seemed to be sitting on something I couldn't see (I don't want to say he was floating, because that brings to mind this bobbing cherub and that's not how it was, he was in mid-air yet perfectly still). He didn't 'materialize', he was just THERE one moment and not there the next. He exuded a peace, a calmness; I never held any fear about him or what was happening, not even for a moment.
That is almost exactly how my daughter described them. She said that their feet appeared like the hoof of a cow or hoofed. Standing what appeared maybe 7 feet or slightly taller. I know it's hard to explain them. I think it's beautiful, thank you for sharing that. I've never seen them with my natural eye, I've only seen them with my spiritual eye and was never able to see their feet. And as you describe, it's almost as if their feet/hoof or whatever never touch the ground. AWESOME TESTIMONY :amen:

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's been so many, but my favorite was, my grandmother was no longer able to live on her own . The family sold her house and was going to put her in a nursing home. My wife and I decided to take her in. She was developing alzheimers, I didn't even know what that was, after three years she no longer knew anybody and set the house on fire a couple times during the night trying to cook in plastic bowls. Any way we put her in a nursing home close to the house, she would with every breath make an annoying sound like fofofofofo, my wife visited her every day and me when I could, She was not a favorite to say the least in the home.. I prayed and fasted for God to give her something, anything.. One day we dropped in to visit. I prayed anointed her with oil then sing a couple hymms for her, she began to sing with me. From that day until she died she sang with every breath, she began to be a favorite among the staff and even began to play the piano and sing when local ministries would visit, she became known as the singing lady, Jesus songs.. The staff and ministers even her Dr were amazed and inspired .. Jesus is good
SOMEBODY SAY KLEENEX!!
That melts my heart.....now she's in heaven singing with the angels :clap:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Solomons Porch - I wasn't able to see his feet as they were covered by the robe/whiteness, but for sure had he stood his full height he would have been very tall. Maybe in my fragile state he didn't want to frighten me? I'm unsure, but whatever the case I am grateful that the Lord sent him.

Reactions: WilliamBo
Upvote 0

LilShepherdBoy

Seek First the Kingdom of God & His Righteousness
Jun 15, 2015
Physically here but mentally with God.
✟43,206.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The day God gave me the holy spirit around 5 years ago. Before that I was a Christian for 37 years and all that time I thought I was born again and saved but my relationship with God didn't start till after the holy spirit came. When the spirit came, I taught God had visited me. It was unlike anything you can experience in the natural, and somewhat hard to explain the feeling. It took me 3 years till I realized it was the holy spirit He had given me. Since then, nothing has ever been the same. No more doubts, no more fears, no more worries, complete confidence, always peaceful and filled with joy.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Solomons Porch - I wasn't able to see his feet as they were covered by the robe/whiteness, but for sure had he stood his full height he would have been very tall. Maybe in my fragile state he didn't want to frighten me? I'm unsure, but whatever the case I am grateful that the Lord sent him.
Amen sister I couldn't imagine. He was tender to your need, that's an awesome testimony!!

Upvote 0

PropheticTimes

Lord Have Mercy
Site Supporter
Dec 17, 2015
Ohio
✟204,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The day God gave me the holy spirit around 5 years ago. Before that I was a Christian for 37 and all that time I thought I was born again and saved but my relationship with God didn't start till after the holy spirit came. When the spirit came, I taught God had visited me. It was unlike anything you can experience in the natural, and somewhat hard to explain the feeling. It took me 3 years till I realized it was the holy spirit He had given me. Since then, nothing has ever been the same. No more doubts, no more fears, no more worries, complete confidence, always peaceful and filled with joy.

Sounds like a wonderful blessing. I have asked the Lord for a long time to baptize me with the Spirit (I am 45 and have known the Lord all my life). I do not know why He has said "No" for so long, but He has His reasons I'm sure. His will be done, not mine.

Upvote 0

4x4toy

Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2014
✟116,025.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
That is a beautiful testimony, 4x4toy, actually brought tears to my eyes.

A preacher friend who visited regular would tell me, Miss Jett might sing the wrong words to the song sometimes but she can sure bang'm out on the piano , always a good and affectionate laugh .. ^_^

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The day God gave me the holy spirit around 5 years ago. Before that I was a Christian for 37 and all that time I thought I was born again and saved but my relationship with God didn't start till after the holy spirit came. When the spirit came, I taught God had visited me. It was unlike anything you can experience in the natural, and somewhat hard to explain the feeling. It took me 3 years till I realized it was the holy spirit He had given me. Since then, nothing has ever been the same. No more doubts, no more fears, no more worries, complete confidence, always peaceful and filled with joy.
I know that's right! Ain't nothing like it, when the H.S. comes over you.......You like superman who?? He gave HIS life for us to have the Holy Spirit to be with us always! Very empowering!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
A preacher friend who visited regular would tell me, Miss Jett might sing the wrong words to the song sometimes but she can sure bang'm out on the piano , always a good and affectionate laugh .. ^_^
Sounds like you have the Holy Spirit already.....I pray the evidence come forth right now in Jesus name! Receive and believe, open up your mouth and let Him loose! Amen wonderful testimony of HIS goodness!

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sounds like a wonderful blessing. I have asked the Lord for a long time to baptize me with the Spirit (I am 45 and have known the Lord all my life). I do not know why He has said "No" for so long, but He has His reasons I'm sure. His will be done, not mine.
That last reply was for you and somehow my laptop sent to 4x4....sorry guys

Upvote 0

timewerx

the village i--o--t--
Aug 31, 2012
✟299,954.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I was 15 when one night, items in the room that I share with my sister started vibrating and moving on its own. Some items are shaking rather violently but there was no earthquake. It was around 3am I think.

My sister saw it first, I was asleep and apparently having a nightmare. And then I woke up, things intensified for a brief moment and then immediately subsided.

It wasn't the first time it happened but it was the worst and it scared my sister pretty badly and me too.

Upvote 0

Solomons Porch

Solomon's Porch
Jan 8, 2017
East
✟206,553.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was 15 when one night, items in the room that I share with my sister started vibrating and moving on its own. Some items are shaking rather violently but there was no earthquake. It was around 3am I think.

My sister saw it first, I was asleep and apparently having a nightmare. And then I woke up, things intensified for a brief moment and then immediately subsided.

It wasn't the first time it happened but it was the worst and it scared my sister pretty badly and me too.
Was something in particular happening in your life or your sisters life at that time? Or in the home? I suppose things were manifesting at that time? Do you remember the nightmare?

Upvote 0