New York
✟8,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I am so disappointed in MTV. When I was younger, they showed lots of music videos. Now all it is is crappy reality TV and commercials. If you really want to see music videos you have to watch the Fuse. I'm not complaining about the Fuse; it shows more rock. But still, why did MTV go more towards the crapp that it shows now. I'm just wondering what your insight may be.

Hydra009

bel esprit
Oct 28, 2003
Raleigh, NC
✟18,036.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
ptsofathrty said:
I am so disappointed in MTV. When I was younger, they showed lots of music videos. Now all it is is crappy reality TV and commercials.
That's true. They used to play some good stuff.

If you really want to see music videos you have to watch the Fuse. I'm not complaining about the Fuse; it shows more rock.
I don't get that channel. :help:

But still, why did MTV go more towards the crapp that it shows now. I'm just wondering what your insight may be.
My insight is that they eventually sold their souls to the highest bidder.

A friend of mine has a great sig: "MTV is to music as KFC is to chicken."

Upvote 0

ptsofathrty

May 27, 2004
New York
✟8,173.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Let's look at the logic of MTV. MTV doesn't that stand for Music TV. Now wouldn't you play the actual music videos when people are awake. My dad used to have cable and like MEOMY said you have to be up at 2 in the morning just to watch the music videos, which is why I would watch a Music channel. That makes no sense to me at all. Fuse is literally music all day.
:amen:

Upvote 0

* kittie *

Contributor
Oct 19, 2002
✟24,171.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Oblivious said:
I enjoy watching the Real World and Road Rules. They play music videos early in the morning, 90% of which are Hip Hop :sigh:

MTV2 and VH1 Classic are both great channels. If I want to see videos, I go there.
me too.

hmm...i don't care to watch music videos much. i mean once in a while, it's cool. but how many times can see you the same videos? once every few days?

they could play more videos. but i don't mind the shows being there.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

mandapanda445

Alive for the very first time...
Mar 15, 2004
Sparks, NV
Visit site
✟1,793.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
MTV is okay. It's very different now. They have a few cool things but a lot of it is ****! i like MTV2, they play music from a lot of lesser-known bands. Fuse is great too, and Much Music. I watch those three all the time.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.