Country
United States
Faith
Episcopalian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Democrat
Last night my girlfriend and I let her son DM a game of Dungeons and Dragons for us. His first time being a dungeon master. He did pretty well. My character, an Elf Ranger was the only one of the two of us that didn't have to roll for a life-saving roll, having taken out three bad guys, two while only having two hit points.

Upvote 0

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,814.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Animal Crossing New Horizons, Mario Kart 8 Deluxe... and might download Pikmin 3 later today... or Mario Odyssey.

Im so happy you like one of my fave games,Animal Crossing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am actually playing a video game. Battallion Wars II for Wii. It's a lot of fun. For those familiar w/ the Advance Wars series on GameBoy Advance, BW is the console series. Wish people were more famliar w/ it. You command troops in real-time & it has the 'use this unit type against this unit' strategy that AW did. It keeps the cartoony formula, CO's, bases, fantasy nations, etc. that AW does as well.
I beat the one for GameCube & was close to finishing this one back in HS but never finished it, so now I'm trying to finish it.

Upvote 0

Burn The Ships

Warrior
Site Supporter
Mar 4, 2022
Ohio
✟57,757.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I love hidden object games. Right now I am working on one on my Nintendo Switch.

It is centered around the Titanic two- you collect original journal entries from the first titanic. Then you put them together to try and figure out what descendent of the original attendees planted a bomb on the Titanic 2.

Its interesting. I'm really enjoying it.

Reactions: bekkilyn
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

JuliusSneezer

May 12, 2022
York
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Currently re-playing Batman Arkham Origins. Most underrated Arkham game. Previously finished Dying Light 2.

Origins was solid. It was just plagued with bugs especially on console. Plus, the whole having to get certain things right the first time to get the platinum trophy on PlayStation kinda bugged me. I prefer to have the ability to go back after the main story arc is finished and pick up what I missed.

Upvote 0

F.E.A.R.

Emperor's Children
May 14, 2016
Warhammer 40K Universe
✟71,398.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Origins was solid. It was just plagued with bugs especially on console. Plus, the whole having to get certain things right the first time to get the platinum trophy on PlayStation kinda bugged me. I prefer to have the ability to go back after the main story arc is finished and pick up what I missed.
It was also plagued by bugs on PC, they did get fixed, with a just a few remaining. IDK if the console version is still buggy because I'm not a console player, the PC version is good. You can still finish side missions in Origins after you've finished the main game.

Upvote 0

JuliusSneezer

May 12, 2022
York
✟11,394.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Maybe I’ll get another copy of Origins on condole someday and find out. Oh yeah, and finding out where the PS3 is and if it still works would be a good start too lol. Would’ve been nicer if they remastered that one onto PS4 like they did the first two.

Upvote 0