• With the events that occured on July 13th, 2024, a reminder that posts wishing that the attempt was successful will not be tolerated. Regardless of political affiliation, at no point is any type of post wishing death on someone is allowed and will be actioned appropriately by CF Staff.

What game are you currently playing?

SimonPeter111

cry now
Aug 3, 2022
China
✟27,593.00
Country
China
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Upvote 0

Ignatius the Kiwi

Dissident
Mar 2, 2013
✟302,909.00
Country
New Zealand
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I once played their other game on XGP called "Crusaders kings3". This is the game they released in recent years
Maybe I should say is this game easy to play?

It's easy once you get the hang of it and know what you're actually doing. It can take a while and the game is very expensive.

Upvote 0

F.E.A.R.

Emperor's Children
May 14, 2016
Warhammer 40K Universe
✟71,598.00
Country
Serbia
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
Resident Evil 8. Had a blast playing it, the only thing that sucks is the FOV which is 80 and you cannot change it, which you have to download a file (ReFramework) to change the FOV to your desire, otherwise you'd get motion sickness and dizziness.

Also, only 10 hours left till the Callisto Protocol launches.

Reactions: adrianmonk
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟226,950.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I haven’t posted in this thread since I got a switch? I finally caved after all my buddies begging for me to get one since launch day.

I have Pokemon Shield (team: cinderace, obstagoon, toxtricity, thwackey, corvisquire )& have Badge 3. I thought Sun version was terrible & greared for a younger audience: Shield Version is a MASSIVE improvement & I can say I’m still a fan of the video games!!

I also have Yu-Gi-Oh Legacy of the Duelist. I’m on Pegasus vs Kaiba.

I want to get Kinghts of the Old Republic II b/c I never replayed it, maybe Link’s Awakening too!

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,215,829.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Pikmin 4.

Not the hardest game in the world.. but as I get older I appreciate the easy going games more. Enjoying this entry in the series much more than I thought I would. The unreal engine running the game is pretty for a Switch title too.

Upvote 0