Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
Mario_Tennis_Aces.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
How are you liking Demon's Souls so far? I don't have the remake but I love the PS3 version.

The game is highly enjoyable thus far. Difficult, but not rage inducing. As someone who can become very worked up over video games, playing this one has been a surprisingly mellow experience. I guess when a game is famously known to be difficult.. when you die.. a lot.. you do not feel the same inadequacy and insecurity you would with other games.

Currently I have switched to the 60 FPS mode. The graphics are great and at first I was mostly concerned with seeing a next gen visual experience.. but after having my PS5 for months.. I've seen it well enough.. and now I do not mind lowering the resolution and graphical features in exchange for a smoother gameplay experience.

Upvote 0

abandonentropy

There is nothing new under the sun
Mar 9, 2016
Canada
✟56,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
The game is highly enjoyable thus far. Difficult, but not rage inducing. As someone who can become very worked up over video games, playing this one has been a surprisingly mellow experience. I guess when a game is famously known to be difficult.. when you die.. a lot.. you do not feel the same inadequacy and insecurity you would with other games.

Currently I have switched to the 60 FPS mode. The graphics are great and at first I was mostly concerned with seeing a next gen visual experience.. but after having my PS5 for months.. I've seen it well enough.. and now I do not mind lowering the resolution and graphical features in exchange for a smoother gameplay experience.

Demon's Souls is certainly the most unique and original out of the souls games. Have you tried the others?

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,161,985.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Demon's Souls is certainly the most unique and original out of the souls games. Have you tried the others?

Nope.. this is my first Souls game ever.

Currently listening to my favorite podcasts and trying to level up.

Upvote 0

abandonentropy

There is nothing new under the sun
Mar 9, 2016
Canada
✟56,629.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Nope.. this is my first Souls game ever.

Currently listening to my favorite podcasts and trying to level up.

You should check them out sometime. The boss quality is much improved, especially in Dark Souls 3.

• Informative
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

BrAndreyu

Jun 1, 2020
Florida
✟30,776.00
Country
United States
Faith
Ukr. Grk. Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I just got done playing through TMNT 2: The Arcade Game (NES) for like the umpteenth time.

I don't really get to play any new games because I don't have any consoles and emulate everything, but I'm probably going to start a file on Final Fantasy 4 again soon.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟140,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Marvel's Avengers got a lot of negative buzz out of the gate. I'm 2 or so hours in and enjoying it. At the fight between Hulk and Abomination. I like the idea that the Avengers, the ultimate heroes of their universe, aren't immune to being tricked and misrepresented so that the world ends up hating them. Kamala is more appealing than I expected with how controversial she is. I might be biased towards people that have stretchy powers. Her moveset amuses me.

Last edited:
Reactions: MehGuy
Upvote 0

angelsaroundme

Mar 4, 2020
Georgia
✟140,726.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Celibate
Replaying Pokémon Diamond rn, excited about the remakes coming up ^_^
I'm 90% down for the remakes. The graphics debate has me second guessing only slightly and there has been improvements since the initial trailer. It would be my first time playing the Diamond/Pearl gen. So it would be all new for me. ^_^

Reactions: C073SLAW
Upvote 0

C073SLAW

Jul 11, 2021
Ontario
✟1,257.00
Country
United States
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
I'm 90% down for the remakes. The graphics debate has me second guessing only slightly and there has been improvements since the initial trailer. It would be my first time playing the Diamond/Pearl gen. So it would be all new for me. ^_^
The Switch OLED had the new footage and it looks great. Already preordered Shining Pearl. Waiting on news of Metroid tho. On the verge of preordering that as well

Upvote 0