St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
In my 9th grade tech class, the teacher told us to type any four-letter word (within reason :D ), and I just brought my hands down on the keyboard. I looked up and it said qyot. I thought that looked pretty cool, and the word just stayed with me. I eventually took it as a handle, added the umlaut because I think it looks better that way, and the 27 is really just because I like the way it flows with Qyöt (it's pronounced kwee-ott).

Upvote 0

SHEApherd

Dec 10, 2004
Gainesville, FL
✟7,831.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I was looking for something to play off my name, which is Patrick Shea.

There are no Patricks in the bible, so I thought I would use my last name for something.

Jesus was the great Shepherd. That kinda looked like my last name, so I went with SHEApherd. I'm not saying I'm Jesus, but I couldn't get Sheep to look like Shea or Sheap.

Actually, now that I think about it, I should have done SHEAp

Oh well, maybe I'll get banned for being a dork and then I can come back new and improved:p

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Man with Thorn

Nov 1, 2004
Windsor
✟7,798.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
SHEApherd said:
Oh well, maybe I'll get banned for being a dork and then I can come back new and improved:p
..if being a dork was grounds for being banned I wouldn't have lasted five minutes here .....it isnt is it?

Hello...?

Anybody...?

Oh dear.....:eek:

Upvote 0

Man with Thorn

Nov 1, 2004
Windsor
✟7,798.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:blush:...oops, forgot what I was supposed to be posting in the first place...

My 'life verse' is 11 Cor 12:7-10, where Paul talks about having a thorn in his flesh, and the Lord tells him 'My Grace is sufficient for you''. I have a real understanding of what it means to have a thorn, and to rely totally 100% on God's grace. That's what my name means - a testimony to God's grace.

Upvote 0

Crono

Feb 9, 2002
Nashville, TN, USA
✟15,445.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
There's not really any deep meaning behind my username. Back when I first had to create a username for an internet account, I just randomly picked chrono, which is the Latin word for time. That was already taken, so I just dropped the "h" to create "Crono." I've stuck with it ever since.

Upvote 0

intrepid

Nov 24, 2003
Texas
Visit site
✟8,523.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
"Intrepid" means without fear. That's certainly not me, however, and not why I use it. Way back when I was a young sailor (1968), I served aboard USS Intrepid, an Essex class aircraft carrier. I was young and didn't know at the time the history of that ship during WWII. She's decommissioned now and an aviation museum in NY harbor and I have a much greater appreciation for the men who served aboard, so I borrow the name.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

we5frogs

Child of God held in Jesus' hand
Apr 26, 2005
Allentown. PA
✟1,363.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
this is a great thread - what fun to read!

Back when F.R.O.G. started appearing in all the local Christian bookstores, my son and I though it was really neat. It stands for F.ully R.ely O.n G.od.

I wanted to use it for my screen name on my first email, but it wasn't long enough. I wanted "5 frogs", but we couldn't start with a number either.

Not long after, my son, who was about 5 or 6 at the time, went to camp, and made me a necklace that had a frog engraved on it, and we5frogs written under it. He had decided that the whole thing meant that "we 5" (the five of us in the home at the time" f.ully r.ely o.n G.od's S.pirit. I love it and it stuck, and I have been using it ever since.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.