Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Err.... yes I know I need a cleanup. I have a lot of stuff on the go at the moment.

What IS all of that? lol.

I don't think my mac would function with so much on it! :p

Upvote 0

Qyöt27

AMV Editor At Large
Apr 2, 2004
St. Petersburg, Florida
✟81,859.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Finally, had to dig a little to find this thread again. I was meaning to post here before, but didn't get the chance before it fell off the first page.

My XP desktop prior to this thread's start:

My current XP desktop:

And my desktops under Ubuntu 8.10...
GNOME:

(I still need to manage to get those partitions to automount, in addition to automatically displaying the icons on the desktop. I can do the former, just not with the latter - well, and I remember having problems with the ownership permissions to even write to that 27GB one, which I set aside specifically for storage with my Linux install; the 127 GB one is my Windows partition).

I'm not going to post my KDE desktop, because it's a tad suggestive.

Fluxbox:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

.Mikha'el.

7x13=28
Christian Forums Staff
Supervisor
Site Supporter
May 22, 2004
British Columbia
✟1,006,494.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single
I saw a thread like this on another forum once, and it was fun to see what the desktop of others look like. Some got really lots of things on it, icons and shortcuts for everything, and others got it more organized. What kind of wallpaper people use, or if they got some special theme also tell a lot about who they are.

Instructions: To get a picture of your desktop just minimize all windows, and press the "Prt Scr" button on the keyboard, then (if you got windows) go start, program files, accessories and paint, and press ctrl+v to paste the screenshot into paint. Save it and upload it to a place like ImageShack and link it here.

Here's mine:
I am tempted to put up one I had for about five minutes the other day. I just wanted to see how a certain member on here would react. But I don't think that's a good idea.

Upvote 0