What does the Bible say about illegal immigration?

rjs330

CF Ambassadors
May 22, 2015
✟337,395.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Perhaps it might seem from the following that I hate Mexicans, yet I don't hate Mexicans, but the way I reason things is like this. Suppose Mexico was the land of opportunity and that the USA no longer was. And suppose, just like many Mexicans now do, where many of them illegally enter this country, then steal jobs from Americans by performing these jobs at much lower wages than Americans would get, that Americans started doing the same things themselves. Suppose they started entering Mexico illegally, then stealing jobs from Mexican citizens by doing these jobs at lower wages, what do you think would happen to these Americans that went into Mexico like that? I can make a pretty good educated guess. And that would be, they wouldn't let you get away with this, period. Americans would be getting killed left and right, likely by the citizens of Mexico themselves. And the ones not killed, they would likely end up in prisons indefinitely. So IOW, it's perfectly ok for Mexicans to illegally enter this country, then steal jobs that should have been jobs for Americans first, but if it were the exact opposite, it wouldn't be ok for Americans to do the same in their country, assuming Mexico were the land of opportunity and the USA no longer was.

So why should I sympathize with any illegals coming into this country when they wouldn't sympathize with any illegals coming into their country, then doing the same to them that they had been doing to others, that assuming the USA was no longer the land of opportunity but Mexico now was? Like I said, I don't hate Mexicans, yet I dislike what they have been illegally doing for decades now. And it's total nonsense that these illegals are only taking jobs Americans didn't want to begin with. Some of us have learned skills and trades, and clearly Mexicans have also learned some of these same skills and trades. That means they are taking jobs Americans want after all. I should know for a fact since I learned my trade almost 35 or 40 years ago, and I can't even count all the times illegal Mexicans beat me out of jobs that should have been mine first.

This is something I have been saying for a while. This combined with the ease of unemployment payments combines with Americans losing their job opportunities and the need to get a job. When people say the illegals are doing jobs Americans won't do I ask my self "why won't Americans do these jobs?" It's because it's easier to live on unemployment and/or welfare. If we didn't have that as much, more Americans would do those jobs.

Second, people like you who want to work get shut out of a job because of the Illegals. They are taking money away from American families. I don't think Jesus commanded us to give our jobs away to Illegals .

Upvote 0