Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Many when they hear the word GOSPEL , some say that there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL .

Some . like me , say there is more than one GOSPEL .
It is translated GOSPEL
GOSPEL / EUANGELION means , GOOD TIDING OR GOOD NEWS .

The first time we read about the GOSPEL , is mentioned in Acts 20:24 that reads , Paul says , and the MINSTRY , which I received from the Lord Jesus , to earnestly testify , THE GOSPEL of THE GRACE of God .

#1 GOSPEL means , glad Tiding OR Good News .

#2 It is translated Gospel 46 x

#2 translated Gospel of Christ 11 X

#3 translated Gospel of God 7 x

#4 translated , Gospel of the KINGDOM , 3X

#5 translated ETERNAL
Acts 20:24 is called THE GOSPELGOSPEL 1 X

It , seems that Gospel covers many areas and 1 Peter 4:17 does mention the GOSPEL of God .

But Rom 1:1 THE MYSTERY .

#1 The GOSPEL OF THE GRACE OF GOD

#2 My GOSPEL , Rom 2:16 and 16:25 and 2 Tim 2:8 are raised for the DEAD .

#3 THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST , Rom 1:16 , and Rom 15:19 , 29 , Gal 1:7 , 1 Cor 9:12 , 18 and many are still trying to CCORRUPT the GOSPEL OF CHRIST , Gal 1:7 ,

#4 The GOSPEL of PEACE , Rom 10:15 and Eph 6:15

#5 The GOSPEL of his SON , Rom 1:9

#6 The GOSPEL OF GOD , Rom 1:1 , 15:16 , 2 Cor 11:7

#7 The GOSPEL of THE UNCIRCUMSISION , Gal 2:7

#8 THE GOSPEL OF SALVATION , Eph 1:13

#9 THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL OF CHRIST , 2 Cor 4:4

#10 THE GLORIOUS GOSPEL OF THE BLESSED GOD , 1 Tim 1:11

And each of the ten points above is GOOD NEWS for all believe and saved by GRACE OF GOD , by believing 1 Cor 12:3

What I see is that of the points above explains what that good NEWS means and what it is .

Then Rom 10:9 .

Then Eph 2:8 says you are saved by GRACE and NOT / A DISJUNCATIVE PRONOUN and means NOT OF WORKS .

Then you are PLACED / BAPTISMA into the DEATH of of Christ , Rom 6:4 and the BAPTISMA is called the HOLY SPIRIT .

And the you are the PATTERN of Paul , 1 Tim 1:16 .

dan p

Last edited:

Soyeong

Mar 10, 2015
Hudson
✟284,522.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Single

It is translated GOSPEL

The first time we read about the GOSPEL , is mentioned in Acts 20:24 that reads , Paul says , and the MINSTRY , which I received from the Lord Jesus , to earnestly testify , THE GOSPEL of THE GRACE of God .

#5 translated ETERNAL

It , seems that Gospel covers many areas and 1 Peter 4:17 does mention the GOSPEL of God .

#3 THE GOSPEL OF CHRIST , Rom 1:16 , and Rom 15:19 , 29 , Gal 1:7 , 1 Cor 9:12 , 18 and many are still trying to CCORRUPT the GOSPEL OF CHRIST , Gal 1:7 ,

And each of the ten points above is GOOD NEWS for all believe and saved by GRACE OF GOD , by believing 1 Cor 12:3

What I see is that of the points above explains what that good NEWS means and what it is .
If you grant that there are multiple different ways to describe the Gospel that all refer to the Gospel of Grace, then why not consider all of the ways that the Gospel is described to be referring to the Gospel of Grace? For example, in Matthew 4:15-23, Jesus began his ministry with the Gospel message to repent for the Kingdom of God is at hand, which was a light to the Gentiles, and God's law is how his audience knew what sin is, so repenting from our disobedience to it is central to the Gospel of the Kingdom, which Jesus prophesied would be proclaimed to all nations (Matthew 22:12-14). As such, the Gospel of the Kingdom can also be described as the Gospel of Grace because it is the one that Paul brought to the nations, and in Psalms 119:29, David wanted God to be gracious to him by teaching him to obey His law.

In Romans 10:5-10, our faith references Deuteronomy 30:11-16 in regard to saying that God's law is not too difficult for us to obey, that the one who obeys it will attain life by it, in regard to what we are submitting to by confessing that Jesus is Lord, and and in regard to the way to believe that God raise him from the dead.

Then Eph 2:8 says you are saved by GRACE and NOT / A DISJUNCATIVE PRONOUN and means NOT OF WORKS .
In Ephesians 2:8-10, it denies that our salvation is the result of our good works, but it does not deny that doing good works is intrinsically part of the concept of being saved from not doing good works especially because our salvation involve being made new creations in Christ to do them.
Then you are PLACED / BAPTISMA into the DEATH of of Christ , Rom 6:4 and the BAPTISMA is called the HOLY SPIRIT .
In Romans 6:1-4, being raise with Christ is in contrast with no longer living in sin, which is in accordance with the rest of Romans 6, which speaks in favor of obedience to God's law and against sin.

Upvote 0

Maria Billingsley

Site Supporter
Oct 7, 2018
Martinez
✟906,489.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

It is translated GOSPEL

#5 translated ETERNAL

And the you are the PATTERN of Paul , 1 Tim 1:16 .

dan p
The Gospel is the revealing of the Kingdom of God where Jesus Christ of Nazareth is King and those who love Him will be with Him.
There is only one Kingdom and one KING so one Gospel.
Blessings.

Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
-​

Ok gospel means good news, whats the problem.
There are many that say there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL .

If there is only one GOSPEL . how was Adam and EVE SAVED ?

How was those , like Peter saved ?

How are we saved by GRACE , like Paul ?

dan p

Upvote 0

d taylor

Oct 16, 2018
Mississippi
✟251,641.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
There are many that say there is ONLY ONE GOSPEL .

If there is only one GOSPEL . how was Adam and EVE SAVED ?

How was those , like Peter saved ?

How are we saved by GRACE , like Paul ?

dan p

The gospel saves no one. It is faith in The Messiah that is how a person receives God's free gift of Eternal Life. Since Adam up and to now and the future

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Dan Perez

Dec 13, 2018
Arcadia
✟197,150.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
The gospel saves no one. It is faith in The Messiah that is how a person receives God's free gift of Eternal Life. Since Adam up and to now and the future
In Dan 2:44 Christ gives the GOOD NEWS /GOSPEL and that it will stand forever .

Each of the 15 gospel that I wrote , each Gospel does present GOOD NEWS / GOSPEL of each that all different aspect to each one .

Gen 3:21 GOOD NEWS / GOSPEL is that from Adam and Eve to the cross ATONEMENT kept Israel save .

Now the GRACE OF GOD does more , like OSAS , made a new creation , seated in the heavenlies , etc

dan p

Upvote 0