Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
Republic vs Democracy - YouTube

Is it too simplistic in it's conclusions? If so, can examples be named in contrast?

I'm not interested in hearing what school of thought this is from or any bias against this or that organisation - I'm curious as to what you think on the the material presented and the conclusions drawn from it.

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
I think the material is pretty accurate. Its interesting that most people don't have much interest in discussing the basic board descriptions of the type of governments. It seems to me most want some specific situation to define the law. Its You tube is defining government from the top down. Most people want to define what government should be from the bottom up.

Upvote 0

Stravinsk

Neo Baroque/Rococo Classical Artist
Mar 4, 2009
Australia
✟9,955.00
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Politics
US-Libertarian
I think the material is pretty accurate. Its interesting that most people don't have much interest in discussing the basic board descriptions of the type of governments. It seems to me most want some specific situation to define the law. Its You tube is defining government from the top down. Most people want to define what government should be from the bottom up.

Seems to me that this is the basic formula for manipulating the masses under a democracy. Create crisis (or use one) to further another agenda in the name of addressing said crisis.

Thanks you two for responding. Really surprised no one else had anything to say.

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
That makes a lot of sense. It take so much time and energy to motivate the masses to do something. Much easier to get a crises defend and and make ones proposal as if your the one who is concern and wants to put the effort in to fix the problem.

Seems to me that this is the basic formula for manipulating the masses under a democracy. Create crisis (or use one) to further another agenda in the name of addressing said crisis.

Thanks you two for responding. Really surprised no one else had anything to say.

Upvote 0