Dec 31, 2004
Northern Ontario
Visit site
✟10,346.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
My sister is unsaved. Her boyfriend is unsaved.

THere is this couple in our small town who seperated this summer. She found a new man, and left town with him. This couple used to live in the same neibourhood as my sis.

So anyway, two mornings ago my sister (Melissa) woke up and her BF(Noah) told her of his strange dream that he had that night. He drempt that we were all at a family function on my dad's side and at the back of the room sat Miles (the newly sepatated man) all by himself. Astonished, Melissa told him of her dream that she had that night. She drempt that we were all at a family function on my dad's side, and at the back of the room sat Melodie (the woman newly separated) all alone!

I dont know much about dreams, what do you think?

HumbleBee

Jan 8, 2004
✟3,212.00
Faith
Christian
These dreams could well be prophetic...Divine confirmation that Miles and Melodie will reconcile! :prayer: She may have got temporarily swept off her feet by the new man, in hopes of a radical new life (left town with him). However, would seem she going to get left high and dry (she alone at the family function) by that gringo. :eek:

Believing since the location of both dreams is at a family function on your Dad's side that this could symbolize it is God the Father's Will for Miles and Melodie to function as a family! :hug:

Continuing on this theme of reconciliation...surmising that God gave your sister Melissa and Noah her bf these similar dreams because it is also His Will for them to function as a family and not just live together. God is eager for them to reconcile with Him! These Bible verses to spur them to do right! :D

Romans 12:1-2 Therefore, I urge you...in view of God's mercy, to offer your bodies as living sacrifices, holy and pleasing to God—this is your spiritual act of worship. Do not conform any longer to the pattern of this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Then you will be able to test and approve what God's will is—His good, pleasing and perfect will.

1 Corinthians 6:18-20 Flee from sexual immorality. All other sins a man commits are outside his body, but he who sins sexually sins against his own body. Do you not know that your body is a temple of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your body.

2 Corinthians 5:14-15, 17-21 For Christ's love compels us, because we are convinced that One died for all, and therefore all died. And He died for all, that those who live should no longer live for themselves but for Him who died for them and was raised again...Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation; the old has gone, the new has come! All this is from God, who reconciled us to Himself through Christ and gave us the ministry of reconciliation: that God was reconciling the world to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors, as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: Be reconciled to God. God made Him who had no sin to be sin for us, so that in Him we might become the righteousness of God.

Galatians 6:7-8 Do not be deceived: God cannot be mocked. A man reaps what he sows. The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.

Hebrews 13:4 Marriage should be honored by all, and the marriage bed kept pure, for God will judge the adulterer and all the sexually immoral.

Matthew 5:8 Blessed are the pure in heart, for they shall see God.

Child of JC said:
My sister is unsaved. Her boyfriend is unsaved.

THere is this couple in our small town who seperated this summer. She found a new man, and left town with him. This couple used to live in the same neibourhood as my sis.

So anyway, two mornings ago my sister (Melissa) woke up and her BF(Noah) told her of his strange dream that he had that night. He drempt that we were all at a family function on my dad's side and at the back of the room sat Miles (the newly separated man) all by himself. Astonished, Melissa told him of her dream that she had that night. She drempt that we were all at a family function on my dad's side, and at the back of the room sat Melodie (the woman newly separated) all alone!

Upvote 0

heron

Legend
Mar 24, 2005
✟33,756.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
I believe that if God gives us dreams, there is a practical reason.

1. The person needs prayer support, and this is a way of informing others without gossiping or revealing too much.

2. People will need to prepare for the incident, practically and emotionally. In this case, it might involve dealing with internal judgments before she arrives in town, and preparing to make her feel welcome. Maybe it's even as major a coincidence as her renting a room, or being more involved with the family, and y'all need to prepare.

I think that prophecy has a similar tone--you'll hear things ahead of time that would ordinarily be hard to make sense of (or be sure is God's will) when they happen. So God is softening up the situation and paving the way.

Upvote 0