soda

life's the adventure - got one yourself
Feb 7, 2005
✟13,378.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Private
I used to make lists with options what to do when I'm bored. I made categories like "outdoor/indoor", "things to do alone/with friends", stuff like that. unfortunetly whenever I got bored, I must have forgotten about the list, because I never used it.... ^_^

my list contained things like:
- bake a cake
- rollerskating
- clean my bathroom
.... :doh:

have fun creating your own list ;)

Upvote 0

uberd00b

The Emperor has no clothes.
Oct 14, 2006
Newcastle, UK
✟22,308.00
Faith
Taoist
Marital Status
Single
Wow you both have cleaning in your options. I have to admit that is not the first thing that pops into my mind.
the same you just did - I post ;)

or if I don't have a computer with internet I either read a book or dance
Ah books, I remember those. I used to read them before I got the internet. ^_^

Actually I got some rather good reading material for Christmas, so I may just do that.

But dance, that's a new one to me, I certainly have enough dance music, which leads to a lot of bopping in my seat. Perhaps I shall have a solitary rave in my house.
I used to make lists with options what to do when I'm bored. I made categories like "outdoor/indoor", "things to do alone/with friends", stuff like that. unfortunetly whenever I got bored, I must have forgotten about the list, because I never used it.... ^_^

my list contained things like:
- bake a cake
- rollerskating
- clean my bathroom
.... :doh:

have fun creating your own list ;)
You make a list?! That is incredibly organised of you. I shall have to do that;

- watch mind numbing day time TV shows.
- sit around
- go for a walk

Aha! A walk! This list thing really works!

Upvote 0

Ainuhina

Lord, send Revival - start with me!
Nov 7, 2004
Graz, Austria
Visit site
✟35,372.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Engaged
walks are really good :thumbsup: but more fun if you have a second person with you to talk :)

cleaning is the option that gets picked only if there really is nothing else to do :D would be the last option on one of soda's lists for me ^_^ but it helps...just put on some music and start cleaning

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

tamtam92

Veteran
Oct 6, 2002
Visit site
✟9,693.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm so rarely bored... I think i can never stop doing things. Even when posting i feel i should be doing something more useful... or simply i should go to bed.

Yet the other day (hum... maybe a month ago now, it was during the holidays) i had a moment of boredom and thought i had a needlepoint work i had begun -- maybe a year before -- and i could resume...

It's far too easy to spend time on the internet... so i try to have less activities on the computer. I bought a Lego Mindstorm NXT Robot and try to focus more on the mechanics. Yet i don't have much time to play with it. Otherwise when i have time i read or i go shopping. Or well, i clean stuff :).

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.