✟4,472.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Originally posted by Marcel
We all have to do a doodie at times, and what comes out doesn't smell like violins.

Smell like violins????? I think you mean violets.

Violins smell like wood and varnish. If you've got anything that smells like that you might want to check your diet. Though you could say the same for violets too.

What do we have in common?

We all, apparently, have a decent amount of time on our hands.

Upvote 0

Quiet Storm

Back in Shepherd's arms
Aug 19, 2002
Howard University
Visit site
✟1,269.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Knight
Smell like violins?????
Violins smell like wood and varnish. If you've got anything that smells like that you might want to check your diet.

You know, I wanted to say the same thing! But I just took it as he probably meant "smell the way violins sound". :)

Upvote 0

Marcel

Quixotic Cloggie
Oct 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
✟9,296.00
MARCEL:
"Even though I'm an Atheist, I'm emidiately going to snatch away "We're all loved by God", because I want y'all to put some genuine thought into this one. No cutting corners."

AARON:
"We are all loved by Him."

BLESSED ONE:
"all of us can read and write."

Alas if only that could be said of everyone.

Upvote 0

Marcel

Quixotic Cloggie
Oct 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
✟9,296.00
Don't get me wrong people... I respect (= wish to offer room to) other people's convictions.... but...

...I try to start a simple unifying thread on what we all have in common...

...and the urge to post what? couldn't be surpressed by some, for just this once?...

...guess what sets us ALL apart, and spawns conflict and disagreement throughout the world?

We all have a soul, given to us by God

We are all loved by Him.

We will all have to stand before the Lord one day.

I am glad to know that Jesus was the something that was missing and is no longer.

Have we not all one Father? Has not one God created us?
Malachi 2:10.

Religion.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DeleseRose

DeleseRose
Jan 24, 2002
USA.
Visit site
✟5,548.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
agreed blueiverson.

God exists weather u believe or ot Not believing in God will not make him dissapear. If we believe that the wind does'nt exist does that mean it does'n????????????????????

Anyway back 2 the subject at hand,,,,,

We're all members of cf.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

A Sheep

Stop the suffering in Iraq
Mar 10, 2002
✟6,046.00
As Christians we should have as little in common with non-Christians as possible.

But obviously we are all humans, we all sin (but as Christians we are forgiven-very important difference), we all eat food and drink water, we are all loved by God (even though most humans hate Him :mad: :cry: ) and Jesus died for all humans (only the ones that accept that and believe it will be redeemed, forgiven and born-again though).

Upvote 0
Originally posted by A Sheep
As Christians we should have as little in common with non-Christians as possible.

That statement.  I don't agree with it at all.  I haven't agreed with it for years.  Since I have changed that belief, I have lead an easier, less stressful life and been a far better witness.

Upvote 0