What do we all have in common?

Marcel

Quixotic Cloggie
Oct 4, 2002
Holland
Visit site
✟9,296.00
With Christmas around the corner, I think it's a good thing to set aside differences, celebrate togetherness, and focus on how we're all alike in many significant ways, and little funny ways as well.

Even though I'm an Atheist, I'm emidiately going to snatch away "We're all loved by God", because I want y'all to put some genuine thought into this one. No cutting corners. :p

Get deep and philosophical, be witty and original, anything goes.

What do we all have in common? In which ways are we ultimately all the same?

I'll start out with a simple one.

We all have to do a doodie at times, and what comes out doesn't smell like violins.

Quiet Storm

Back in Shepherd's arms
Aug 19, 2002
Howard University
Visit site
✟1,269.00
Faith
Christian
Originally posted by Marcel
I'm emidiately going to snatch away "We're all loved by God", because I want y'all to put some genuine thought into this one.
Well we are truly take genuine thought before saying this, but other than that one:

We're all human

We all have feelings, which can be easily hurt

*someone took the "love" thing in common.* I'd say we all have the need to be loved

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

KeepTheFaith15

Thats Me whats can i say?
we all get lonley some days, and we all need interaction when were lonley just a hug can brighten up our days.
~ we all brush our teeth,take showers, and comb our hair(i hope)
~we all have our bad days and people should understand when those days are and not go getting all offended cause WE ALL have our bad days.
~most of all were all people, all humans, many different generations,ages,colors, but were all the same if you look at it we all came from the same place and we all COULD go back to that place but you know thats our choice.

*but aside from how alike or different we are, we all have someone who loves us and we all love back, so why do we always fight? lets set aside those "differences" and just love each other*

God Bless

Upvote 0