What Did You Get Yourself For Christmas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
I was just thinking about this th e other day, and it dawned on me that we are constantly thinking about what to give each other for Christmas that I was wondering if anyone else buys themselves a present like I do. And, since my birthday is two months before, I tend to combine the two as sort of a "Birth-mas" gift. :D

So, the past two years I've been saving up for a Wii, which I finally got for myself this past July. :clap: This year, I got myself an Amazon.com Kindle for Christmas.

Now, what did you all get for yourself? :cool:

krstlros

Currently Under Construction
Site Supporter
Jun 16, 2004
Within the arms of God
✟52,810.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Democrat
Nothing :) I could not really celebrate Christmas this year: work, work and work, argh
If it wasn't for the fact I take the bulk of my vacation during Christmas, I would be working. As it is, I'm currently working New Years Eve, then working the early shift on New Years day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

a.d.ivNonasNovembres

I don't know anything
Nov 2, 2008
Wales
Visit site
✟9,612.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
In my family its almost taken for granted that people buy DVDs for themselves and give them to other members of the family. We watch them all together anyway so its not like it makes a difference who has technical ownership of the dvd.

However this year I neglected to buy dvds. I did buy a CD of Montiverdi and another of Medieval Christmas Carols, which in all truth almost ceirtainly I wanted more than he ever will. In return he got me "The Saragosa Manuscript" on DVD which I think he wanted (but it was very good, I really enjoyed it).

Upvote 0

isabella1

All is in God's hand!
Nov 23, 2007
Home
✟20,118.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

Well - i tried to buy the St Pio movie - but its not on sale anymore.
I got some avon - bath gel and stuff.
Actually, a bubble bath and a nice warm bed sounds real good right now. Calgon... take me away...................................:sweetdream:

Upvote 0

LittleLambofJesus

Hebrews 2:14.... Pesky Devil, git!
Site Supporter
May 19, 2015
GOD's country of Texas
Visit site
✟1,237,270.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
I got a kindney stone lodged Sunday before Christmas. I passed it Christmas morning at 7 AM and I yelled out Allehuia!. My wife asked if I wanted to gift wrap it for myself :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.