What did Jesus mean when he said follow least of my commands ?

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the least of the commands of Christ are belief, all are belief, nothing is not faith, and the pharisees righteousness is no belief, it is law, but as told...

Matthew 23:5 But all their works they do for to be seen of men: they make broad their phylacteries, and enlarge the borders of their garments,

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the pharisees who have woe from God, do things in the law, but it is not good for them, it is woe for them!

the law cant make sense to the pharisee to be of faith, because the mercy of God is belief in Jesus Christ. ( which those in the law STUMBLE AT)

Matthew 23:23 Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye pay tithe of mint and anise and cummin, and have omitted the weightier matters of the law, judgment, mercy, and faith: these ought ye to have done, and not to leave the other undone.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
the jews in judaism/the law, have their house left empty. ( woe to them)

they are told though, the way, it is not to dispute and to uphold their same law, take the words as they always have been or continue to reject them, as you has always been done, the jews in judaism cannot see God, until they can acknowledge that Jesus Christ came to them in the name of the Lord. ( confess faith, and deny law, stop confessing law, and denying faith through choosing law/their own righteousness.)

now to the jew in judaism, here is advice, go to the law forum, or continue to be revealed in the non law forum.

Matthew 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.
39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

Romans 10:3 For they being ignorant of God's righteousness, and going about to establish their own righteousness, have not submitted themselves unto the righteousness of God.
4 For Christ is the end of the law for righteousness to every one that believeth.

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
to me it is funny, its like Jesus testified, to swallow a camel and to strain at a gnat.

that practise of insanity cant be stopped, how could insanity end ?

but cant they see the difference being exampled, that faith is not at all under thread from those who don't have it.

Upvote 0

tdidymas

Aug 28, 2014
Houston, TX
✟163,485.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Jesus Christ fulfilled all that we have testified, you cant add or take from it, that is why we have those scriptures, and what do we have from your words in comparison, nothing.
I can't tell what your point is about - what's your point? My point was that it appeared to me you were taking scripture out of context, and that's what I answered to. So what's your point here - where are you coming from?

Upvote 0

Peacemaker1

Jul 1, 2023
North
✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
all is fulfilled in this:

Galatians 5:14 For all the law is fulfilled in one word, even in this; Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

Stop the talk, or at least go and talk to those who agree to love in word.

1 John 3:18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

Upvote 0