Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you believe that Cohen decided all on his own to pay off Daniels? Wasn't there a contract involved that Donald signed under a pseudonym?
Do I believe Cohen when he said he did? Is that what you are asking?

Yup - unsigned - by the 'pseudonym', I wonder why?

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
That is false. Cohen has a tape of Trump telling him to make sure to pay in cash. He knew exactly what was going on.
Cohen has changed his testimony so many times - how do you know what is true?
Is this case about trump sleeping with a woman, and paying her to be quiet?? No! It is about making that payment a campaign contibution, there by making him a felon. thats what this is really about. did he pay her so, his wife not know? Not a felony.
How is his attorney taking out a line of credit on his home to pay hush money without Trump's knowledge a campaign contribution.

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Cohen has changed his testimony so many times - how do you know what is true?

How is his attorney taking out a line of credit on his home to pay hush money without Trump's knowledge a campaign contribution.
If it's on tape as the deed is taking place, then we know for sure. Trump had full knowledge.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟371,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
How exactly does a person 'grift' an attorney when the attorney acts ON HIS OWN without his client's knowledge?
Sure. Without his client's knowledge. You can believe that and I have credential for Trump University and I can't figure out why nobody will hire me.

And it is still his fault? Why do people fall for this?
These statements were recanted, correct? I'm not saying Cohen is the most honest source but he's certainly more honest than Trump. I don't think you can plead the 5th 400 times and and be held as an honest person.

Admitted his affair with Stormy was a long time ago. I mean it was happenning at the same time as McDougall (Against trump) had the ol' "Catch and kill" when Trump's buddy Pecker who owned the National Inquirer (of course he does) helped the man out.

Reactions: USincognito
Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟371,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Is this case about trump sleeping with a woman, and paying her to be quiet?? No! It is about making that payment a campaign contibution, there by making him a felon. thats what this is really about. did he pay her so, his wife not know? Not a felony.
He clearly couldn't care, like at ALL, if his wife knows or not. Certainly that much should be obvious. Certainly, it was because he knew that MANY Republicans would care that he's a cereal philanderer and cheats on his pregnant wife with several women.
Of course, he didn't actually predict that right; his belief was that Republicans would care about how their candidates treat other people; or how ethical or moral, or honest they are. IT's all about policy and (fingers crossed) getting those justices in to stop abortion. So who cares if he treats his wife with disregard?

Upvote 0

ralliann

christian
Jun 27, 2007
✟203,643.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Widowed
He clearly couldn't care, like at ALL, if his wife knows or not. Certainly that much should be obvious.
Then Hillary clinton is a fellon, we know her campaign paid for the steel dossier. Here we don't have that, stormy already said they did not have an affair, does not matter if they did. It is not a felony./ Sounds like you are welcoming this new way of conducting elections. Through the legal system of political prosecution.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟835,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
According to the DA, Cohen didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart, after all.

20. Ultimately, with pressure mounting and the election approaching, the Defendant agreed to the payoff and directed Lawyer A to proceed. Lawyer A discussed the deal with the Defendant and the TO CFO. The Defendant did not want to make the $130,000 payment himself, and asked Lawyer A and the TO CFO to find a way to make the payment. After discussing various payment options with the TO CFO, Lawyer A agreed he would make the payment. Before making the payment, Lawyer A confirmed with the Defendant that Defendant would pay him back.

26. The Defendant, the TO CFO, and Lawyer A then agreed that Lawyer A would be paid the $420,000 through twelve monthly payments of $35,000 over the course of 2017. Each month, Lawyer A was to send an invoice to the Defendant through Trump Organization employees, falsely requesting payment of $35,000 for legal services rendered in a given month of 2017 pursuant to a retainer agreement. At no point did Lawyer A have a retainer agreement with the Defendant or the Trump Organization.

• Informative
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Then Hillary clinton is a fellon, we know her campaign paid for the steel dossier. Here we don't have that, stormy already said they did not have an affair, does not matter if they did. It is not a felony./ Sounds like you are welcoming this new way of conducting elections. Through the legal system of political prosecution.
Or Bill Clinton Paying 850,000 in hush money - crickets....

• Agree
Reactions: ralliann
Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
According to the DA, Cohen didn't do it out of the goodness of his heart, after all.

20. Ultimately, with pressure mounting and the election approaching, the Defendant agreed to the payoff and directed Lawyer A to proceed. Lawyer A discussed the deal with the Defendant and the TO CFO. The Defendant did not want to make the $130,000 payment himself, and asked Lawyer A and the TO CFO to find a way to make the payment. After discussing various payment options with the TO CFO, Lawyer A agreed he would make the payment. Before making the payment, Lawyer A confirmed with the Defendant that Defendant would pay him back.

26. The Defendant, the TO CFO, and Lawyer A then agreed that Lawyer A would be paid the $420,000 through twelve monthly payments of $35,000 over the course of 2017. Each month, Lawyer A was to send an invoice to the Defendant through Trump Organization employees, falsely requesting payment of $35,000 for legal services rendered in a given month of 2017 pursuant to a retainer agreement. At no point did Lawyer A have a retainer agreement with the Defendant or the Trump Organization.
Do you know what's missing? Trump There is Trumps CFO - and Trumps attorney - but not Trump. Not even a pseudonym's signature

But that is what the trial is for.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Why would he not pay her off earlier, around the time of the hanky-panky, instead of nearly a decade later after he announced his candidacy? That timing is suss if his wife were his primary concern.

• Agree
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do I believe Cohen when he said he did? Is that what you are asking?

Yup - unsigned - by the 'pseudonym', I wonder why?
David Dennison.

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟835,279.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)
Do you know what's missing? Trump There is Trumps CFO - and Trumps attorney - but not Trump.

Trump's new pseudonym is Defendant

26. The Defendant, the TO CFO, and Lawyer A...

Not even a pseudonym's signature

"The Defendant signed each of the checks personally and had them sent back to the Trump Organization in New York County."

Upvote 0

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
David Dennison.

It means zero considering there is no signature.

I can say your pseudonym is Humpty Dumpty and produce a document testifying that you support Donald Trump 100% and desire to live in his home. I can even have a signature line for Humpty Dumpty - unless there is a correlating signature - it means nothing.

There is no signature - there is no proof.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟371,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Then Hillary clinton is a fellon, we know her campaign paid for the steel dossier.
What's amazing is that Republicans are SO sure of the impropriety yet haven't bothered to prosecute it. Even during Trump's time in power. The standard of proof of HIS guilt can only be measured in the courtroom. But the standard of proof for election fraud is that he said it was so.

Crazy.
Here we don't have that, stormy already said they did not have an affair, does not matter if they did.
wow. Trump has it easy I guess hey The people who support him are very comfortable making situations where he did nothing wrong despite all signs to the opposite.
When Trump paid for her silence, she was willing to keep it. That's why she said they didn't have an affair (hence, the NDR...non?)

It is not a felony./ Sounds like you are welcoming this new way of conducting elections. Through the legal system of political prosecution.
For a man who uses the legal system as a cudgel (or a toy...whatever) to get what he wants, it should be considered refreshing to see comeupance.

All of the working class general contractors who he has screwed out of funds and litigated to nothing; to see him go through the court, just makes perfect sense.
List of lawsuits involving Donald Trump - Wikipedia

• Agree
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

hislegacy

Memories pre 2021
Site Supporter
Nov 15, 2006
Broken Arrow, OK
✟709,983.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
stormy 1.png

stormy 2.png
stormy 3.png

Upvote 0

Say it aint so

Jun 19, 2020
Seattle
✟118,397.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Single
Or Bill Clinton Paying 850,000 in hush money - crickets....
That was lawsuit settlement, not hush money. Or do you feel all lawsuits where settlements occur are essentially hush money?

Reactions: Innsmuthbride
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟214,666.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
It means zero considering there is no signature.

I can say your pseudonym is Humpty Dumpty and produce a document testifying that you support Donald Trump 100% and desire to live in his home. I can even have a signature line for Humpty Dumpty - unless there is a correlating signature - it means nothing.

There is no signature - there is no proof.
There was however a document drawn up with that name AND he admitted that David Dennison was himself.

Also, you are not my lawyer nor was your document drawn up at my behest.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
✟371,906.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
Upvote 0

disciple Clint

Mar 26, 2018
Pacific Northwest
✟208,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
That seems to imply there have been numerous backfires in his favor.
to say there have been other backfires is much the same as saying that Wile E. Coyote and the Dems have a nearly identical record of results and success in their endeavors.

Upvote 0