Country
Lithuania
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
I am just interested to see what Christians think about Trump? I see so many posts in Trump forums Trump walking along with Jesus in a way i see it as a cult :D although i do support him because he is against liberals. But do honestly most you believe he will save America and he is choosen one? He is really wealthy and was an actor in many films, commercials is he really for the good of all? I remember there was this video where Trump said if he ever goes to become a president he will go through the republican party because they are so dumb.. So where is the truth is he really choosen one? or he is just with Illuminati and pretend to be with the people. My self i am still trying to figure out.

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Being a Christian, how many times a week do you pray for him?
does it matter how many times? don't use this "I am better than you" cop-out! Prove what I have said to be wrong!!!

Upvote 0

chunkofcoal

Messianic Christian
Sep 30, 2004
✟83,228.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Is Trump a "chosen" one? I believe God is in control so whomever is in office it is because God let them be there/put them there.

What do I think about Trump? I may not like some of his actions, but I believe he really loves our country and has, and will, look out for whats in the best interest of the United States and its citizens.

Upvote 0

ForHimbyHim

May 18, 2020
Nairobi
✟55,269.00
Country
Kenya
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
more like, LOVES HIMSELF!!!
I think we could all be accused of that to some extent.

I am not American, but from an outside perspective he is not chosen, but I think he would make a better president than Biden.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Upvote 0

A_Thinker

Site Supporter
Apr 23, 2004
Midwest
✟953,784.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I am just interested to see what Christians think about Trump? I see so many posts in Trump forums Trump walking along with Jesus in a way i see it as a cult :D although i do support him because he is against liberals. But do honestly most you believe he will save America and he is choosen one? He is really wealthy and was an actor in many films, commercials is he really for the good of all? I remember there was this video where Trump said if he ever goes to become a president he will go through the republican party because they are so dumb.. So where is the truth is he really choosen one? or he is just with Illuminati and pretend to be with the people. My self i am still trying to figure out.
Depends upon which Christians you ask.

Some are holding on to the view that Trump is some sort of Savior of American christianity, ... but his COVID related fails appear to make such a thing well-nigh impossible ...

Reactions: Jamsie
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Monksailor

Adopted child of God.
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2017
Port town on west (tan sands) shore line of MI
Visit site
✟187,996.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
a cheat, womaniser, liar, fraud, pretender, failed "leader" etc, are some of the words that come to mind
No different than democrat B Clinton. But much better at foreign affairs and just getting things done, in spite of the handicapping sabotages and hurdles from the disgruntled.

Upvote 0

Bond-servant of Christ

Sep 15, 2020
Birmingham
✟21,487.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
No different than democrat B Clinton

the question is about Trump, not Clinton, or anyone else. I really don't know why Christians would support this guy, based on what he himself says and does? It is not in the Bible that Christians have a "duty" to vote for anyone!

Upvote 0

Jermayn

May 22, 2019
Northwest Florida
✟109,011.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
a cheat, womaniser, liar, fraud, pretender, failed "leader" etc, are some of the words that come to mind

It's a good thing you weren't there when Jesus said "Let he who is without sin cast the first stone". That prostitute wouldn't have stood a chance.

• Haha
Reactions: Monksailor
Upvote 0