what category does modern day miracles go in ??

Steve Petersen

Senior Veteran
May 11, 2005
✟162,912.00
Faith
Deist
Politics
US-Libertarian
I wanted to discuss miracles and what we can learn about HIM and his desires from the miracles themselves . we can use Miracles in the bible or miracles in real life.
Where does a thread like that go?

It seem the dreams and visions section is closed I think.
I have no idea why they would close that .
I don't think discussing Miracles should go in that section anyway .
dreams and visions is the closest section .
that section is the closest I could find to these kinds of supernatural ideas .
but it is not the same.

Maybe this one section here .
Just because really the only intent in discussing miracles would be to better Understand Him ( not ourselves ) and His will for us or his desires for us as they are revealed in the miracles themselves in the bible and in real life experiences. ..
I only want to talk to christians about these kinds of things.
please so what section should they go under ?

I would check the Fiction section.^_^

Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

I would check the Fiction section.^_^
on second thought I am very sure most people wouldn't like this story .

you have to know that Satan believes in a God , heck he believe in Jesus even..
But this story says there possibility Jesus may require more from us than that kind of
"belief" .
Jesus may require the same kind of faith from us that Abraham had .
to set the captives free and to bind up the broken hearted and to lay down our lives for our neighbor.
good luck buddy I think you might need it !

Last edited:
Upvote 0
N

NannaNae

so your mocking modern miracles?
you might want to re-read Rev3 about the church of Philadelphia again.
I think you might have just fulfilled prophecy!
did you ?
I always thought that one part was some kind of metaphor for natives and archeologist and anthropologists , who would be the only ones doing the mocking .. though so far no natives have done that.. the silence from the native community has been strangely profound maybe they know, maybe they know stuff and things.
maybe it is really going to be jews.. wow. I am amazed and shocked .
I would never have dreamed that.
dang I learn something new and usually amazed by it everyday!

usually it is just Mexicans who have lost their stories, and their history and don't even have a clue who they are because all that has been stolen ...usually those are the ones who are mocking me.. well and all forms scientism who have books to sell and people to impress.. I would have never guessed it would be jews..oh well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
so your mocking modern miracles?
you might want to re-read Rev3 about the church of Philadelphia again.
I think you might have just fulfilled prophecy!
did you ?
I always thought that one part was some kind of metaphor for natives and archeologist and anthropologists , who would be the only ones doing the mocking .. though so far no natives have done that.. the silence from the native community has been strangely profound maybe they know, maybe they know stuff and things.
maybe it is really going to be jews.. wow. I am amazed and shocked .
I would never have dreamed that.
dang I learn something new and usually amazed by it everyday!

usually it is just Mexicans who have lost their stories, and their history and don't even have a clue who they are because all that has been stolen ...usually those are the ones who are mocking me.. well and all forms scientism who have books to sell and people to impress.. I would have never guessed it would be jews..oh well.
Don't level this on the Jews because of steve's reply, please.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Shimshon

Oct 5, 2004
Zion
✟107,464.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
I can think of six million reasons NOT to believe in modern miracles!
Did you have family go through the shoah? Do you know how many miracles happened during the shoah? It seems you would discount them all. Part of my family went through the shoah and would NEVER discount the power of God to save them merely because so many were dying around them. I don't believe you have any way of personally relating to the shoah and merely romanticize the whole 'Jewish' meggilah. Were your grandparents homes bombed out? Did your family fear death from the nazi's? Did it forever change your grandparents character and spirit? I can think of millions more reasons TO believe in modern miracles BECAUSE of the suffering my family went through. I just don't think you can grasp it, having said this in response to Nanna. I don't need you to stand up for my families heritage, please..... Surely not in the name of claiming God is not saving and keeping us all even in this day. And I thought I was a critical fatalist. :doh:

Upvote 0