Beautiful Fireball

Tomorrow is another day
Apr 30, 2006
✟30,245.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Getting blonde highlights and a sophisticated updo, then going to be my 21st birthday party from 7-9 pm. Hopefully will get lots of pictures and a big turn out, was advertised in the newspaper!

Happy Birthday!!! :clap:

Upvote 0

Moonlight Lady

Nov 26, 2006
New York
Visit site
✟458.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Getting blonde highlights and a sophisticated updo, then going to be my 21st birthday party from 7-9 pm. Hopefully will get lots of pictures and a big turn out, was advertised in the newspaper!

Happy Birthday ! ! !

Upvote 0

yourinnervoice

Praise Him!
Aug 15, 2005
✟1,619.00
Faith
Pentecostal

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!
Are you going to share photos of your sophisticated updo?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Probably either tonight or tomorrow going to the ends of the earth to prove a point about a minor thing and getting myself in more trouble then it is worth.

At least in the morning I'll be able to look at myself in the mirror knowing I wasn't going to let someone push me around.

Don't know when its going to be exactly but stay tuned. Hope it doesn't have to get messy, but it looks like it may.

Upvote 0

Luther073082

κύριε ἐλέησον χριστὲ ἐλέησον
Apr 1, 2007
New Carlisle, IN
✟31,326.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
then dont do it?

You have to understand something. I can't let something go if I know I'm right.

Its to the point where I might take a case over a torn pair of jeans to the US supreme court. I wouldn't sue for anything but the cost of the jeans (certainly not $54 million like the one guy) which would be far less then the court costs but its the point of the thing.

Its just not in my personality to say I'm wrong when I'm right just to keep the peace.

Almost like if I was brought to trial over something I didn't do and the prosecutor (this would never happen) said if you plead guilty you pay a $5 fine. But if you fight it out and lose you will be in jail the rest of your life. I'd probably fight it out just because I know I'm right.

Its a weakness I admit and kind of stupid. But if I give in then I can't look at myself in the mirror in the morning.

Upvote 0

Beautiful Fireball

Tomorrow is another day
Apr 30, 2006
✟30,245.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
You have to understand something. I can't let something go if I know I'm right.

Its to the point where I might take a case over a torn pair of jeans to the US supreme court. I wouldn't sue for anything but the cost of the jeans (certainly not $54 million like the one guy) which would be far less then the court costs but its the point of the thing.

Its just not in my personality to say I'm wrong when I'm right just to keep the peace.

Almost like if I was brought to trial over something I didn't do and the prosecutor (this would never happen) said if you plead guilty you pay a $5 fine. But if you fight it out and lose you will be in jail the rest of your life. I'd probably fight it out just because I know I'm right.

Its a weakness I admit and kind of stupid. But if I give in then I can't look at myself in the mirror in the morning.

But who says you are right about whatever it is? Many can have the same feeling as you and feel that the complete opposite is right.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.