eatenbylocusts

Senior Veteran
Oct 13, 2005
✟14,434.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I bought a really cute Hawaiian print halter dress for a Hawaiian-themed dance and spent almost 4 hours in traffic both ways. The only people who saw me in it were the cashier at the restaurant where I stopped for much needed sustenance, and several young guys my son's age.

Upvote 0

HoosierCanuck

Senior Contributor
Feb 4, 2004
midwest US
✟24,192.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
clean my house.....yippee!!!! (not!)
I have family coming up from Alabama that I'll hopefully get to visit with briefly.

I hope I can squeeze a 'catnap' somewhere into the mix because I'm so tired I'm nearly drooling on the keyboard (and I'm at work!)

Upvote 0

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
I vacuumed the living room and I was hoping to do more but I am still sick, I was feeling a lot better yesterday, but today my throat's worse. We were supposed to go 4wheeling tonight but I don't think it's a great idea.

Upvote 0

CounselorRich

Jun 3, 2007
Louisville, TN
✟7,817.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
It's 2pm-on Sat. & I am pretty much done for the rest of the day---unless I get real ambitious & go for another walk. Unfortunately it is supposed to get up to around 90 degrees--so that's not very good walking weather. I will likely spend time on CF & watch soemthing on tv & stay inside in the air conditioned apartment.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.