Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am watching The Peanuts movie from a few years ago. It's really good, but based off a spoiler, sounds like I'm going to be disappointed at the ending. BTW Charlie Brown reminds me of me. He's gotta be an INFJ.

EDIT: ending was ok.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Miss Spaulding

Virtus semper viridis
Jan 6, 2005
The Tropics
✟109,434.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Excellent documentary on the Nazi extermination program of the physically and mentally challenged individuals of Germany who were obviously not up to Aryan standards, and the nurses who took part in the murders. Many of which were acquitted later on at the Nuremberg Trials. Appalling.

Even scarier how America is undergoing a grooming in the same direction even today and so few people can see it.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
Staffordshire, United Kingdom
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Those of you who loved the film "Planes Trains and Automobiles" starring Steve Martin, will simply love this John Cleese classic back in the 1980s. Clockwise is all about a school headmaster, on his way to make a speech as chairman at a university conference. Obsessed with punctuality, everything on his journey seems to go disastrously wrong!

• Informative
Reactions: DragonFox91
Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I am watching The Peanuts movie from a few years ago. It's really good, but based off a spoiler, sounds like I'm going to be disappointed at the ending. BTW Charlie Brown reminds me of me. He's gotta be an INFJ.

EDIT: ending was ok.
I was close. Charlie Brown is INFP. Linus is actually the INFJ. Hmmm.......

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Apparently they made some cartoons of The Far Side comic. I found them on YouTube. Why have I never heard of them until now? The cartoon's great. It adapts the one-panel comics into a minute or so segments & is the same dark, quirky humor of the comic.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
World's Most Scenic Railway Journeys: Canada - Rocky Mountains
My brother was really big into trains growing up. I think we owned that movie. Something like that, at least.

Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
My brother was really big into trains growing up. I think we owned that movie. Something like that, at least.
Sounds like it was an interesting watch! Would be great to hear about it!
This one is a TV documentary which is part of series exploring some of the most scenic routes across the world. Sitting back and watching it is the next best thing to going on holiday!

Upvote 0

DragonFox91

Dec 20, 2020
Michigan
✟215,770.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Sounds like it was an interesting watch! Would be great to hear about it!
This one is a TV documentary which is part of series exploring some of the most scenic routes across the world. Sitting back and watching it is the next best thing to going on holiday!
It sounds exactly what you're watching.

I remember liking it. I think we owned another one in the series too. I remember liking the Canada one better.

Reactions: Anthony2019
Upvote 0

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
It sounds exactly what you're watching.

I remember liking it. I think we owned another one in the series too. I remember liking the Canada one better.
Yes the Canada one is particularly interesting, because it is a journey I would like to do sometime. The scenery and wildlife is amazing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Anthony2019

Pax et bonum!
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2019
✟777,445.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
It's my week of annual leave and I have been enjoying my recently purchased 4K UHD TV. This evening I am enjoying a programme highlighting the stunning scenery of bonnie Scotland. Can't fault the picture quality which is beautiful and amazing, but can't help but wonder why the roads are showing cars driving on the right when they should be on the left! It makes you wonder whether the film producers were down the pub when putting it all together, enjoying the best malt whisky, and in a state of enubriation, edited the whole thing back to front. Or maybe they visited the wrong country!

Upvote 0

MehGuy

A member of the less neotenous sex..
Site Supporter
Jul 23, 2007
Minnesota
✟1,164,562.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
It's my week of annual leave and I have been enjoying my recently purchased 4K UHD TV. This evening I am enjoying a programme highlighting the stunning scenery of bonnie Scotland. Can't fault the picture quality which is beautiful and amazing, but can't help but wonder why the roads are showing cars driving on the right when they should be on the left! It makes you wonder whether the film producers were down the pub when putting it all together, enjoying the best malt whisky, and in a state of enubriation, edited the whole thing back to front. Or maybe they visited the wrong country!

What kind of tv did you buy?

Upvote 0