Not open for further replies.

Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Been watching Medium and Sensing Murder.

I'm still not sure what to make of it. It's pretty incredible how much these women pick up from a piece of jewellery and a photograph - mind you Medium was REALLY interesting me, cos it's based on a true story (a woman who kept having dreams about murders that freaked her out, so her husband sent her journals of the dreams off to the FBI to help calm her about it just being a dream - turned out they were real murder cases)! :eek:

It makes me wonder. I remember a Christian family in America late last year whose daughter and friend went missing. The best friend had a dream a week later where she felt pushed to look beyond a nearby intersection. The next day the friend and the mother went to the intersection, and kept going - walking over the cliffs at the end of the road. They found the car halfway down, with the girls alive inside... 8 days later...

It makes me wonder - God does work in miraculous ways sometimes, and whose to say He isn't the one giving these women these dreams.

I just hope and pray he gives someone a dream about where Daniel is... Not to push it above the importance of any other missing person, but it's the one that resonates most with me - cos it was in my childhood backyard...

Sasch

Upvote 0

KristianJ

What's in a name? Letters...
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟35,788.00
Faith
Christian
Bible study tonight went well - a couple of new people have joined for the year, and we're spending the first 3 weeks with a quick look at Jude. I also led an interesting segment where we evaluated a Praise and Worship song on a few different aspects - went quite well :)

Upvote 0

KristianJ

What's in a name? Letters...
Feb 9, 2004
Sydney, Australia
✟35,788.00
Faith
Christian
'Tis a bit chilly here in Penrith - I'm inside doing my computer maintenance and diagnostics work for teh day. My back rash has subsided a bit, so that's good. And at 4pm I'm meeting up with one of teh youth at church who is interested in joining the music team, so I'm gonna have a chat to him about things and see what level he's at with his bass playing...:)

Upvote 0

marduke

I am Me ;)
Feb 10, 2004
✟12,743.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
meh getting frustrated with the slow church computer trying to edit a video on it..... its just not happening.. lol
it seriously needs a major upgrade if we want to edit videos on it. plus i need to learn how to use it, which is impossible when it keeps crashing every 5 minutes...... :sigh:

then at 2pm ill be helping my mate change the radiator on a car, should be fun.

Upvote 0

marduke

I am Me ;)
Feb 10, 2004
✟12,743.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
lol maybe we do :p but the thing is i know what the problem/s are .. not enough RAM and processing power... lol the program im using (Pinnacle Studio 9) is very memory hungry (even when not doing anything it uses 90mb and out of 256mb thats alot) and the processor cant handle multiple tasks (intel celeron not very good in my opinion), oh and there isnt enough HDD space to store the unedited videos (which 30minutes = approx 4Gb)... so it needs a pretty hefty upgrade, my proposal is a P4 2.8Ghz CPU, extra 256mb Ram (for a 512mb total), and an extra 80Gb HDD. that will make it one nice computer to use. :)

Upvote 0

Sascha Fitzpatrick

Apr 29, 2004
✟9,123.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Today was chaos at work - sterile instruments labelled wrongly, broken instruments, lots of stuff...

Tonight am going to see Ocean's 12 with Someone_else, Elm0, B and a couple of other friends. Will be a rather late night, but should be nice...

Sasch

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Status
Not open for further replies.