USA
✟151,182.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
In all circumstances give thanks, for this is the will of God for you in Christ Jesus. -1 Thessalonians 5:18

Let's practice gratitude! What are you grateful for today?

Today I am thankful for the sunshine, for my family and friends, and for the lovely autumn weather. :blacksunrays::purpleheart::fallenleaf:

timothyu

Dec 31, 2018
up there
✟307,583.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
For today. Each moment is another chance for mankind to get things right, understand who we are, and reverse the division by simply stopping. The only thing that causes the strife in this world is our misunderstanding of not others, but ourselves.

Last edited:
Reactions: Multifavs
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't think I was ever promised today, but I did wake up breathing and so I started my day with a blessing from God. I have so much to be thankful for! The roof over my head and the bed under my back. It's like, the Lord brought me to Ohio to enter into His rest or something! No complaints! Things are tight but I don't miss any meals and the lights are still on so Praise the Lord!

Upvote 0

GodJesusAndChocolate

Hugging God and Jesus ^w^ =3
Dec 17, 2021
Hugging God, Jesus, and Chocolate ^w^ =3
✟238,180.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am grateful for God, my Husband, my Dad and my Mom, my Dogs, all my CF Friends, and my Friends!! :hug::hug::):):hug::hug::coffee::coffee::cookie::cookie::custard::custard::icecreamcone::icecreamcone:

@Multifavs I love this Thread!! Thank you Multifavs for making this!! ^w^ =3 [Hugs] :hug::hug:

• Friendly
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

RileyG

Veteran
Angels Team
Feb 10, 2013
Nebraska
✟243,531.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Celibate
Politics
US-Republican
I'm thankful that I've had lots of ideas for my writing over the last few months, because there have been times when I didn't have any. :pencil:
that's wonderful! :)

• Friendly
Upvote 0

Divide

Apr 19, 2017
Columbus
✟81,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
How can Orange Marmalade be so good on this corrupted earth? How can Chocolate still be so good? Many times when I am eating something delectible I wonder...I bet the Chocolate in heaven is 10X better than what we have now, lol! So types and shadows.

Our good chocolate (or Marmalade) is a testament of what we have to look forward to in heaven. You know they have better food there than we do!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.