Country
Canada
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Others
Audible old chap. Lots of good works on there by the Puritans as well as Reformed guys like Piper and Sproul.

Are you able to lend out the books you buy?

This one is free. Reformed Audio

Upvote 0

gord44

Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Could you copy and paste the website?

Sorry bsd. I missed this post. it's audible.com. when you create an account (same as your amazon account) you get 1 free book. It's like 14 bucks a month but you get all books like 30-50% off. On top of that you get a free credit every month that gets you a free book. Well worth it. I think I am well past 40 books on there now. This morning I used a credit to buy Volume 1 of Spurgeon's autobiography. :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

gord44

Nov 4, 2004
✟27,716.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I highly recommend Spurgeon's Autobiography from Audible. I have been listening to it everyday driving to work. It is so wonderful I can't even fully give it justice. The narrator just nails it. Part of the charm is it really isn't an autobiography, but someone took Spurgeon's letters and journals and sermons and organized them in order of his life. Oh to be able to write like that man did about the Lord.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.