What are you listening to right now? (24)

Tone

"Whenever Thou humblest me, Thou makest me great."
Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
It’s important to be mindful of children’s exposure. You never know what will stick. ;-)

I get you here. In my youth I was attracted to blonde hair and blue eyes, because of my favorite movies, especially Karate Kid...you know Elisabeth Shue. I also loved Meg Ryan for a while. This played a major part in my son's mother being dirty blonde with bluish-greenish eyes. But now, I prefer dark women with dark hair and dark eyes...go figure.

*I can't disregard any with those glowing eyes though...

Upvote 0

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
Its uncanny when you think about it. I remember hearing Prince’s first release on the radio. We were in the car. My little self saiid, I love him. He’s beautiful. My mother was shocked. ~lol

I think its the frame for me. I love long legs on a man. Add a long torso and I’m gawking. ~laughs

In public?!

Here's one for you to dance to:

*FYI...in my experience, taller dudes are easier to beat up (lol)...you're much better off with a slightly taller than average hombre, with a wide build...just sayin...

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Tone

Site Supporter
Dec 24, 2018
California
✟61,140.00
Country
United States
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Private
@Tone Wow, you’ve been busy!

I was going to post the Bill Withers song the other day. Great choice!

Third World is great! And there’s a man who sings What You Won’t Do for love a cappella in my area. He sounds good. But it isn’t the sort of tune you expect to hear when you’re shopping. ~lol

And Pat rocks! ;-)

Time for you to get busy then...lay some tracks down and I'll listen!

• Haha
Reactions: bèlla
Upvote 0