What are you listening to right now? (24)

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Been researching the Zadok priestly calendar lately, which is claimed to be perfect and unchanging (just like God Himself). This calendar was used by the Qumran community, and was discovered based on the Dead Sea Scrolls - supposedly found around the same time Israel became a nation. After researching various other potential Jewish calendars, I'm convinced that this one is legit, and is synchronized to the first week of creation. I still have a lot more research to do though, and hope to determine with confidence the actual calendar God Himself is using.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
About an hour ago, I was out munching on chili fries, and heard this song playing overhead. I recognized the artist right away, but didn't recognize the song. I instantly loved it.

Ironically not long after, a really, really cute blonde-haired country girl walked into the restaurant, cutting her eyes at me immediately. Throughout the duration of her visit, as she sat two tables away, I noticed her glancing my way. We even locked eyes for a few seconds. Sadly her and her dad left before I did, but I'm still haunted by the experience.

The power of chili fries...

Upvote 0