What are you listening to right now? (24)

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Am I the only one who finds the OP's profile pic disturbing? It's a member whose long gone but his picture is a popular image of Satan whispering in the Antichrist's ear.

Might sound nit-picky but it genuinely gives me bad vibes whenever I see it. Wonder if a new "What are you listening to?" thread is due for (besides, it'd get rid of the number at the end of the thread name).

Yay, nay, folks? I'll make it if a few think the same as me.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

CodyFaith

Site Supporter
Jun 9, 2016
Canada
✟158,594.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I'm not bothered by it. I see it as a part of classic Christian art depicting the book of Revelation. That book is definitely not a pleasant book to read if you're concerned about God's judgement in the possible near future.
Eh I suppose.

I think it'd be a bad idea anyway to make a new thread now that I think of it, we'd just end up with two active threads again like the "What's on your mind" threads haha.

Upvote 0

James of Arc

Venomous Turtle
Site Supporter
Apr 4, 2016
✟30,954.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I listen to only two CDs that constantly play in my car. They are both the Rolling Stones and the on i listen to most is the greatest secular music album ever made and it "Exile on Main Street, the other is Sticky Fingers. Other than that i am listening to the refrigerators motor fan going out.

Upvote 0

mr_horse

May 9, 2018
Moosetown
✟985.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Am I the only one who finds the OP's profile pic disturbing? It's a member whose long gone but his picture is a popular image of Satan whispering in the Antichrist's ear.

Question: Can you have Christianity without disturbing images? I mean the central image of our religion is a bloody torn up Jesus hanging on a cross, a torture-execution device. We even drink bread and wine to symbolise his flesh and blood. The Bible is full of bloody, crazy imagery. It's heavy metal stuff.

Upvote 0