What are you listening to right now? (24)

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I LOVE this song!!! Thank you for sharing it. :)

You are most welcome. I recently discovered Audrey Assad. Her song lyrics echo my own heart, and the way she sings these songs just invite my heart and soul to join in, worshiping and adoring God.

And, especially this one, prompts me to contemplate the lyrics about loving God, "even unto death" and praying that God enables me to do.

:)

Upvote 0

Travelers.Soul

Traveler; Dreamer; Warrior; Coffee lover
Aug 15, 2010
Land of the Horse
✟132,318.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
You are most welcome. I recently discovered Audrey Assad. Her song lyrics echo my own heart, and the way she sings these songs just invite my heart and soul to join in, worshiping and adoring God.

And, especially this one, prompts me to contemplate the lyrics about loving God, "even unto death" and praying that God enables me to do.

:)
She is amazing! I was introduced to her music about 5 years ago and have loved her stuff ever since! A lot of her music is very touching or at least it has touched my heart many times.

It is a great contemplative song not only on how much God loves us but how humbling that should be for us that the God of the universe would love us so much even while we were enemies. It just blows my mind that while we were sinners Christ died for us. Anyway, so glad you are enjoying her music and thanks for sharing. :)

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
She is amazing! I was introduced to her music about 5 years ago and have loved her stuff ever since! A lot of her music is very touching or at least it has touched my heart many times.

It is a great contemplative song not only on how much God loves us but how humbling that should be for us that the God of the universe would love us so much even while we were enemies. It just blows my mind that while we were sinners Christ died for us. Anyway, so glad you are enjoying her music and thanks for sharing. :)

Yes, that is what drew me to her. i stopped in me tracks when i first heard her, and then found her on Youtube and i have been blessed ever since.

She draws the listener to the presence of the living God.

How precious is THAT??!!!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Yes, that is what drew me to her. i stopped in me tracks when i first heard her, and then found her on Youtube and i have been blessed ever since.

She draws the listener to the presence of the living God.

How precious is THAT??!!!
I love Audrey Assad. =) I recently discovered her music as well, and never heard a song by her I didn't like. However, this one is my all-time favorite:

Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I love Audrey Assad. =) I recently discovered her music as well, and never heard a song by her I didn't like. However, this one is my all-time favorite:

Listening now. Thank you for sharing it :)

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
I've just learnt that this guy has passed away. If you're not a metal fan I doubt you'll have heard of him, but he was a talented singer.

How sad. Praying for all his family and loved ones and all who knew and loved him at this most excruciating time of loss and grief (((hug)))

Upvote 0

Rigatoni

Redeemed Resident Italian
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2014
Southern U.S.
✟222,009.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
She is one of my very fav'rite artists too. :)
Any other Christian artists you enjoy listening to? I also like music by Britt Nicole, David Crowder Band, Third Day and a couple others. :)

Reactions: brinny
Upvote 0

brinny

Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,343,306.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Any other Christian artists you enjoy listening to? I also like music by Britt Nicole, David Crowder Band, Third Day and a couple others. :)

Love this one, especially the lyrics and the story behind the lyrics:

Reactions: Rigatoni
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.