• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (6)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blessedmomof5

Contributor
Jan 4, 2005
ny
✟79,926.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Was it there first day back at school? Yeah i have alot going on right now, I love them so much, but i think with all the OTHER stuff, i it is all just magnified....
I will Pray for Peace of Mind for you mr RF....:prayer:

Praying for you Momof5. I'm the opposite though, my kids were back in school this week and it was sooo dreadful. The morning hours ticked away so slowly, I couldn't wait for them to be back home!

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think I need to have a painful talk with my online friend. but I don't want it to be painful. :( I don't know what to do. Sometimes something bothers me a little too much and I can't leave it alone.

To have to do painful things can be difficult but if it is for best then good then it is best to go for it, but if it is just bad feelings demanding, then don't do it - why serve them? - for friends are worth more than bad feelings that is for sure. Plus serving bad feelings only makes them come around so much more, while we want our friends to come around more and not those bad feelings.

My experience is that forcefully having to do something is never from God but always from bad feelings demanding, could another solution serve better?

Upvote 0

Broken Hearted

Who Cares
Sep 8, 2010
✟9,430.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Got a nervous/anxious feeling about going back to work tomorrow been off 2 weeks now on a small shutdown. You think that I wouldnt get this feeling everytime that Im off from work for just a small amout of time but I do even after almost 10yrs working there :sigh: But it will be alright just another day. Praying for all.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
:( just really depressed right now with things. I thought I was actually catching a break from things and coming out of being depressed for awhile but I guess Im just not out of it yet.

The trick is to build good life while the going is good, so you got some good to survive when bad life comes to claim the good back again.

As your life is the bad will devour the little good you have experienced dear, but if you placed it thankfully in His hand and sown the seeds of love then now in bad life you just keep sowing the good seeds, hope in good life also over these bad times, until all your bad times have been overcme by your good times.

The first year is hardest for you only eat what springs-up, the second year you begin to reap in crops from that, but the third year will bring the grapes in and the first Heavenly Joy shall adorn your life fully again daily from then on, also when you are depressed after that the joy shall never leave again.

If you build your life in thanksgiving and love for God, yourself and your neighbour this will be honestly true in you! The Word promises Himself

As for now - those who sow in tears shall reap a Harvest of Joy!:clap::clap::clap:

Be strong dear struggling sister of mine, the end is in sight but the battle is not won yet!

Is 37:30

“This will be the sign for you, Hezekiah:

“This year you will eat what grows by itself,
and the second year what springs from that.
But in the third year sow and reap,
plant vineyards and eat their fruit.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
M

Mr. Runningfish

:( just really depressed right now with things. I thought I was actually catching a break from things and coming out of being depressed for awhile but I guess Im just not out of it yet.

This happens to me, fairly often. I think, "I think I've finally beaten it!" TWAP. Then something brings me down a notch or two. I said another prayer for you, I hope you'll find some peace this evening.

As for me, I'm feeling quite "cool". "Ooooh yeah!"

Upvote 0

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
“This will be the sign for you, Hezekiah:

“This year you will eat what grows by itself,
and the second year what springs from that.
But in the third year sow and reap,
plant vineyards and eat their fruit.

Amen to that! :amen:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Ready to quit life... i cant stand living with myself, eating the same food i eat, going the same places I go to. I ask God for help, but then things get worse, so I ask him to let me go...

Please don't give up. I'm praying for you. :prayer:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
Hurting...hurting...hurting!!! Same thing, again...feels like this will never heal.

:( :( :(

It may seem like it goes on forever, but it will heal one day power. You have a big heart. You have our love and support always.

"When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and through the rivers, they shall not overwhelm you; when you walk through fire you shall not be burned, and the flame shall not consume you" (Isaiah 43:2).

Last edited:
Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0

Victorium

Oct 21, 2009
Perth.
✟9,988.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Liberals
I can't stand that "heavy heart" feeling with depression! you feel like you're no match for its power over you:(

Love to you Lady Bug. Please don't give up on your struggle. Wish I could do something for you. :hug:

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I can't stand that "heavy heart" feeling with depression! you feel like you're no match for its power over you:(

So true....:o

Psalm 18:5

The cords of death entangled me;
the torrents of destruction overwhelmed me.
The cords of the grave coiled around me;
the snares of death confronted me.

Job 41

“Can you pull in Leviathan with a fishhook
or tie down its tongue with a rope?
Can you put a cord through its nose
or pierce its jaw with a hook?
Will it keep begging you for mercy?
Will it speak to you with gentle words?
Will it make an agreement with you
for you to take it as your slave for life?
Can you make a pet of it like a bird
or put it on a leash for the young women in your house?
Will traders barter for it?
Will they divide it up among the merchants?
Can you fill its hide with harpoons
or its head with fishing spears?
If you lay a hand on it,
you will remember the struggle and never do it again!
Any hope of subduing it is false;
the mere sight of it is overpowering.
No one is fierce enough to rouse it.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.