• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 13, 2008
✟9,950.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
is this 9 year old robot using Srjoannas Account ?
?

Reactions: Criada
Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
is this 9 year old robot using Srjoannas Account ?
?
Hi there my dear sweet loving brother, Yep that is good ol ChrisBot, he use to have an area where you can chat to him. I miss that, it always put a smile on my face.

:hug::groupray::prayer::prayer::prayer:

just sad..depressed..about what Ive become...its never ending...

but it is, what it is... so.. no complaining..
You are an awesome person my dear sweet loving sister. You are a remarkable woman. God bless you and lots of love to you ((((((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))))))))))))))) :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:

Upvote 0

plumsink

Friend
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas
Visit site
✟10,777.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
I have come to value peace over almost everything.

If there is a God, he either laughs or cries at this circus of the World and at what people concern themselves about. To participate with Mankind in its insanity is to be insane yourself, and I'd rather not.

So I am withdrawing from the World with but a few exceptions, and limiting my world to such things as my morning cup of coffee and a few genial and harmless conversations with friends. Feeding the raccoons when they come out at night. If I don't like the World, I should make myself less and less a part of it, right?

I still want to help people, it is not their fault they are crazy and confused. Like Jesus said, forgive them, they don't know what they are doing. But there is no point in me suffering with them, that helps neither me nor them. So help them, but as if from a place far away.

I resign from the World. The World can go on being insane just fine without me. From now on the first and most important thing I want, is peace. Not "peace on Earth", that would be grand but it isn't possible, outside of supernatural intervention.

Just peace myself, peace of heart. I have hurt enough, a man is entitled to that at some point.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

plumsink

Friend
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas
Visit site
✟10,777.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Had a bad day at work :sigh: But over all I actually felt better emotionally today. Im proud of myself I didnt use today. Been feeling not to good physically with my heart today from all of it. But I felt pretty good today emotionally so that is good for a change.

I am glad Heart! Good to hear some good news! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Hope you have many more good days to come. :)

Upvote 0

loved33

Dec 27, 2008
✟10,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

If there is a God, he either laughs or cries at this circus of the World and at what people concern themselves about. To participate with Mankind in its insanity is to be insane yourself, and I'd rather not.

So I am withdrawing from the World with but a few exceptions, and limiting my world to such things as my morning cup of coffee and a few genial and harmless conversations with friends. Feeding the raccoons when they come out at night. If I don't like the World, I should make myself less and less a part of it, right?

I still want to help people, it is not their fault they are crazy and confused. Like Jesus said, forgive them, they don't know what they are doing. But there is no point in me suffering with them, that helps neither me nor them. So help them, but as if from a place far away.

I resign from the World. The World can go on being insane just fine without me. From now on the first and most important thing I want, is peace. Not "peace on Earth", that would be grand but it isn't possible, outside of supernatural intervention.

Just peace myself, peace of heart. I have hurt enough, a man is entitled to that at some point.

:clap::hug::hug::hug::clap:

Upvote 0

loved33

Dec 27, 2008
✟10,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Had a bad day at work :sigh: But over all I actually felt better emotionally today. Im proud of myself I didnt use today. Been feeling not to good physically with my heart today from all of it. But I felt pretty good today emotionally so that is good for a change.
#

im glad you had that happen for you today petal, lovely to hear. sorry work was a pain :hug:
one day at a time chicken, just one :hug:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
:clap::clap::clap::amen::amen::amen::hug::hug::hug::hug:
I feel like i need a safe place to go to be on my own forever and where i dont have to deal with this pain anymore. When will this end?? I am struggling so much
:prayer::groupray::hug:

:hug::hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0

Broken Hearted

Who Cares
Sep 8, 2010
✟9,430.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Well another day down. Exhausted but good. Im just happy to be feeling better than I have in a long time emotionally. I just need to get more energy so Im not so exhausted all day long. But all in all cant complain today. Im actually starting to feel my normal self again and thats a blessing.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

srjoanna

Mar 5, 2010
✟8,936.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Well another day down. Exhausted but good. Im just happy to be feeling better than I have in a long time emotionally. I just need to get more energy so Im not so exhausted all day long. But all in all cant complain today. Im actually starting to feel my normal self again and thats a blessing.

soooooooooooooo good to hear...now that is good news....I like seeing others feeling better...I hope it lasts sweetie..

(((((((((tiiiiiiiiiiiight hugs)))))))))))))))))))

me? uff....the usual..oh well..

Upvote 0

plumsink

Friend
Sep 15, 2009
Dallas
Visit site
✟10,777.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Single

Yay!!! :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Take care of your heart, dear heart. I hope you have many more "normal" days. :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.