• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (20)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Anxious. I am going to the pet shelter tomorrow to look at animals now that I have time, but I'm a little nervous I won't be able to afford it. Like, I wanna adopt a kitten like I've been talking about doing and never got the time but I checked my bank account and it's way under what I thought. I should have gotten paid two days ago but hey, who knows if it's gone through or not. I know that if I do, the most I'll need to do is buy food and litter box and my parents will help with the rest.

Also thinking of changing my availability at work so I can go in earlier and maybe earn a higher pay check and see about not switching places in the store since I'm doing much better with sales. And so I don't have to take the pay cut.
The work changes sound a good idea - it's great that you're doing better :)
Hope you can get a kitten, and that you get paid soon :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Very sad :cry: miss my father so much, I am listening on the radio an old show called American Top 40, 1978 and there was a song that reminded me of my dad, I started to cry and cry hard!
:hug:
I'm sorry, sweetie :hug:
Praying for you.

Upvote 0

BlessedMommy05

Is Thanking God for opening doors!
Dec 27, 2006
Texas
✟14,560.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Sore n doing ok. Saw my Dr this morning and got that done, so now thats over. thank God.. We did do few errands, my S.O. had to take the day off due to the appt was early this morn, no other openings. We got home he ate and I finished putting up grocereis and ate bowl of cereal. Made 1 call and the other Dr's office line is busy so I keep trying get through. Ugh! Been humid and warm here but then, its cold in the house I can never find a happy medium... :confused:Hopes all are well..Blessings:):cool:

Upvote 0

Jo1

Veteran
Nov 10, 2006
✟15,317.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Sore n doing ok. Saw my Dr this morning and got that done, so now thats over. thank God.. We did do few errands, my S.O. had to take the day off due to the appt was early this morn, no other openings. We got home he ate and I finished putting up grocereis and ate bowl of cereal. Made 1 call and the other Dr's office line is busy so I keep trying get through. Ugh! Been humid and warm here but then, its cold in the house I can never find a happy medium... :confused:Hopes all are well..Blessings:):cool:

Glad your ok and :hug:getting things sorted :hug::hug::hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

chaoticfirefly

reform jew
May 20, 2011
Visit site
✟109,506.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The work changes sound a good idea - it's great that you're doing better :)
Hope you can get a kitten, and that you get paid soon :hug:

Thank you :)

I was able to. I forgot it was adopt a cat month. He's really playful and curious and rambunctious.

Upvote 0

STAYING_STRONG4HIM

Please be patient, God isn't finished with me yet.
Apr 25, 2009
somewhere, nowhere, everywhere
✟8,966.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
:hug: hope you feel better and can sleep through it waking up feeling good.

I'm really ticked off, I hate when I feel ignored. everyone is always so busy busy busy busy busy, even when people come to visit me i feel like they only come after i ask them to a million times and they come to get me to stop asking them to come, but after an hour or two they got 'stuff to do'

i hate this world and i hate people. nobody cares about me, im all alone. even my friends online don't reply to my emails, prolly cus they BUSY BUSY BUSY BUSY

i feel all alone in this world, and i try to reach out but this world is nothing but a busy tone on a phone.

bheww bheww bheww bheww bheww bheww

You are not alone. Believe me I know it can feel that way but you are not alone! It might not make any difference to you but I care and I know that others on here care about you too!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Thank you :)

I was able to. I forgot it was adopt a cat month. He's really playful and curious and rambunctious.

Tired. Can't really sleep but that's okay.

This kitten likes to climb onto my head @-@ he also likes to give hugs.

Sad. I think one of my friends is avoiding me and blowing me off. Why do I do this to myself? I hate him.

So glad that you got your kitty - he sounds adorable! Can you post a picture for us?
Sorry about your friend - have you talked to him about it? He may just have been busy..
Praying for you :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.