• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (2)

Status
Not open for further replies.

VioletWonders

Jul 25, 2010
california
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
VioletWonders, I'm really not good with words but wanted to give you a great big :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: and many many :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:. We are here for you.

that means so much to me you have no idea. thanks for noticing and caring and noticing me. makes me feel a lil less insignificant

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am feeling *WONDERFUL* I'm throwing *WONDERFUL* dust around and hope that everyone catches it. Love you all. Always thinking about you and always praying. :hug::hug::hug::hug::hug: :prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer::prayer:
Have a wonderful day everyone.
Lots of love to you my dear sweet loving sister. I am So glad to hear that you are having a blessed day. PRAYING FOR YOU and LOTS OF LOVE to you {{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}

Upvote 0

VioletWonders

Jul 25, 2010
california
✟7,622.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
today was the first time i went to church in two decades :), i went with my mother, i had bad anxiety at church, :(

I am going threw the same thing right now. i hadn't been to church for about 12 years and recently the last 2 weeks started going 3 days a week. front row, sitting by myself. so awkward. there was lots of sweating and im sure a very red face from my anexiety. but... i always feel so much better afterwards. reflecting back on the messege. i'm still listening. even if at the moment i feel a bit stressed i still take it home with me and use it when i am more cabable of thinking clearly. hope the church anxiety gets better for you. it is awsome you went and stayed even through you were uncomfortable. good for you =)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am feeling really scared for our dear friend power2theweak she is facing eviction from her father on 9/1/10. She has started a thread about this, I am not sure if she is going to come back on CF but if anyone here has ANY idea's to what she may need to do next PLEASE send her a message or something, I have been there and it is really scarey feeling, not to have a roof over your head. PLEASE lets get together and come up with idea's for her so she can be better prepared than I was.
Here is her thread:
http://www.christianforums.com/t7486551/
Thank you once again and GOD BLESS YOU, LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU ((((((((((BIG HUGS)))))))))

Upvote 0

~Jennifer~

Jun 24, 2010
✟14,194.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
tired and can't fall asleep and worried about my drive to the city by myself and I need to do this with the mirrors in the right place without having a panic attack on the way.

Klonopin is wonderful just took 4 of them so I should be able to sleep and it will calm me down.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
lonely... and i feel like a leper...

the only way I'm getting through tonight is that there must be something amazing tomorrow

anyone who brings Jesus, Father, Son, Sister, Bride, Mother, = Jeshu all in all or not?

Come Lord Jesus

Please

:clap::clap::clap:

A New One altogether Here friends.

Multiple and be fruitful

It is Jesus we want.

Let's work for a bit.:clap::clap::clap:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Klonopin is wonderful just took 4 of them so I should be able to sleep and it will calm me down.
4 KLONOPIN!!!!! My dear sweet loving sister, PLEASE don't harm your body like this, I am so worried about you. PLEASE check with your physician (call them first thing tomorrow) and see if they will put you on Ambien, it really knocks you out RIGHT AWAY. For your case my guess would be Ambien CR that is costly yes but it will help you to sleep and stay asleep. PLEASE past this information by your doctor and see what he/she has to suggest about this. PLEASE I don't want anything happening to you. ((((((((((((((((((BIG HUGS))))))))))))))))))

wish I knew what I was feeling...
OH my dear loving sister KNOW that I am praying for you {{{{{{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}}}}}}}}}

lonely... and i feel like a leper...

the only way I'm getting through tonight is that there must be something amazing tomorrow
((((((((((((((((SUPER KAL))))))))))))))))))))
PLEASE don't feel like a Leper, you are a hero to me, you have really pulled me out of a VERY DARK moment in my life yesterday and I THANK YOU immensely for your love and kindness, I WOULD BE DEVISTATED if something happened to you. GOD BLESS YOU my dear sweet loving brother. LOTS OF LOVE TO YOU

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.