• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (14)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 8, 2012
✟21,363.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
cool i feel better now I talked with my mum about it a little, It just hits me sometimes and I feel so overwelmed. Best thing to do is focus on those who I do have contact with and care about me and keep busy and who knows as I seek to serve God, to love him who knows what postive turns and bends could happen friendship wise.

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
...anger and wrath over the rotten way that someone treated me yesterday. I am sitting up, awake, unable to sleep, with acid burning my stomach over this. The cool people really do get away with doing whatever they please.

Try to forgive Tom, just as God in Christ forgave you. Forgiveness doesn't stir the body right up and makes it all go toxic, forgiveness takes the anger and resentment away and heals your heart and mind, so love rules the situation again.

:hug:

Upvote 0

MissRowy

Ms Snarky
Site Supporter
Oct 31, 2012
Western Sydney
✟250,212.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
AU-Labor
You will get closer with God....He is there to guide you and help you to let out your feelings...
Im okay at the moment...this problem with my foot is getting me down because I cant do much...

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
six days of peaceful bliss coming to an end?

I have been feeling good, wade awake and alert, and full of energy, a long way away from those hallucination I was having last week. Strange how my life goes! Oh how I can wish my life was like this always. How great would that be?

How much of my life build to cope with hard live will survive His Coming?

A sobering thought!

Reactions: power2theweak
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Been tired all day long. I don't know why, I even took a nap this afternoon. And this evening I feel like going to bed already. Bleh. I hate days when you just feel exhausted all day long and feel like you don't have motivation to do anything at all.

Yes I hate those days a lot too. It can be hard get the energy to make a cup of coffee or go to the toilet. The majority of my down days go like that.:o

Upvote 0

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
im so happy for you ;you deserve the peace and comfort god gives ; i pray for many more days of comfort peace of mind and spirit filled joy ; amen be blessed today n always

The peace will continue Jeshu...God is by your side and will help you through all the bad times so you can rejoice the good times..

Thank you both.

Today the peace is continuing.:clap: I felt bad this morning when I first got up but I got over it. I have been writing in my journal - I enjoy doing that, though I find it difficult to write when I'm down, it is very helpful to get to know how things go when you are down.

I have a blessed Sunday:hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Spunkn

Jan 19, 2013
Nebraska
✟19,890.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Feeling blah today....just want to sleep all day...my boyfriend says I should go to the doctor...I dont want to go just for that...

This, minus the boyfriend part. Urggggg. I just want to go back to bed. I don't feel motivated. I feel guilty that I'm not doing much today.

:sleep:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.