• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (12)

Status
Not open for further replies.
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
((((((((((((Derek))))))))))))))
(((((((((LabyBug)))))))))))))))
I am so messed up and I had a severe panic attack tonight I just took a full 1 MG of a xanax, strong stuff that I haven't taken in 6 months, but this panic attack was horrible, one of the worst that i have had since the beginning of Jan. So many triggers lately which brings me back to how my parents HATE ME to the core, and the fact that I have absolutely NO FAMILY anymore, no one NOTHING. This emotion has built up for a while, that and the fact that I hate being left out, I can cope, I feel that I can't cope with much anymore. My best friend had a break down as well cause she knows how close I am to just packing up and giving up on life. I let her down, I tried to fight this. I am so angry very angry at my parents, these triggers have brought back those feelings of how angry I am at them. They are horrible people for what they did. I feel so alone, very alone, and it is eating me up like cancer.
I don't know what is going to happen to me anymore. I just need to escape all of this. The pain, the frustration that I feel of being a failure at every single thing in my life. I do feel like this. I have nothing to say for myself, meaning I have accomplished NOTHING in my life.
I want to disappear, I want to be gone. I hurt so deeply and I don't know how I can go on fighting, I am exhausted from all of this.
Here I was trying so damn hard weaning off my anti panic meds cause I had to and I took a full 1 MG of Xanax, I had to, that panic attack was over the top.
Well, I don't know how I can fight this. I really don't. It is so hard living when I feel all alone in this world, It is very hard for me.
I am so glad that no one has to go through this and that you all have at least one family member who loves you..... the ones who did love me are sadly gone, as in deceased. :( Gosh I miss them, they loved me for me.
I am all alone in this world, what else can I do but to just give up.
Thanks for listening, I do apreciate it. :wave:

Flower, I know you're struggling, but please don't give up on life. I'm worried about you. I will keep praying for you my friend. :prayer: ((((((((((HUGS))))))))))

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟785,769.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
I am so messed up and I had a severe panic attack tonight I just took a full 1 MG of a xanax, strong stuff that I haven't taken in 6 months, but this panic attack was horrible, one of the worst that i have had since the beginning of Jan. So many triggers lately which brings me back to how my parents HATE ME to the core, and the fact that I have absolutely NO FAMILY anymore, no one NOTHING. This emotion has built up for a while, that and the fact that I hate being left out, I can cope, I feel that I can't cope with much anymore. My best friend had a break down as well cause she knows how close I am to just packing up and giving up on life. I let her down, I tried to fight this. I am so angry very angry at my parents, these triggers have brought back those feelings of how angry I am at them. They are horrible people for what they did. I feel so alone, very alone, and it is eating me up like cancer.
I don't know what is going to happen to me anymore. I just need to escape all of this. The pain, the frustration that I feel of being a failure at every single thing in my life. I do feel like this. I have nothing to say for myself, meaning I have accomplished NOTHING in my life.
I want to disappear, I want to be gone. I hurt so deeply and I don't know how I can go on fighting, I am exhausted from all of this.
Here I was trying so damn hard weaning off my anti panic meds cause I had to and I took a full 1 MG of Xanax, I had to, that panic attack was over the top.
Well, I don't know how I can fight this. I really don't. It is so hard living when I feel all alone in this world, It is very hard for me.
I am so glad that no one has to go through this and that you all have at least one family member who loves you..... the ones who did love me are sadly gone, as in deceased. :( Gosh I miss them, they loved me for me.
I really wish there were some place you could literally run away to:|

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
((((((((((((((((Flower))))))))))))))))))))
Some of us do know how it feels, sweetie - but God has a plan :hug:
You will get through, and there will be people to love you for the sweetie person that you are.
Please try to find some real life help, sweetie - I know it's difficult, but you can do it!
Praying. :hug:

Upvote 0

1 shy angel

Jun 2, 2012
✟15,129.00
Faith
Non-Denom
hi, i have been reading your post. i feel for you, it sounds to me that you need a friend. yeah i agree with ms. criada here that you need to seek help but i also think that you need a friend to support you and talk to you as well, not to push you away. i was once like you where i had no friends either, i have been pushed aside as well. please do not shut yourself off like this, i did this as well. my reasoning was that afraid of people, afraid that they were going to push me away. i don't know what your reasoning is, but there are people like me who want to be your friend before it is too late.
ms flower you are the reason i joined this site today. i wanted to share my story.
gracious, i can remember a day when i was so depressed (for reason i will not discuss) and i wanted to not be alive, i tried to reach out and tell people this and so many people pushed me away to tell me to get help, yes i knew that they were right but i was so lonely that i needed a friend, just one friend who would stick by my side someone that i could trust.
well, i got so upset that i just left the house and started to walk and walk and walk, my feet were killing me, i must have walked that much. i was very thursty and i went to a public library to get some water (this i know the public library was miles away from my home.
there was this woman there, at the library, and they started talking to me. i found myself telling her how i felt and how depressed i was and i didn't want to go on living and why (cause of my loneliness), oh my, i was talking to her for at least an hour. she told me that it sounded like that i just need a friend, one friend, someone who will keep me company that she would pray for that and suggested for me to pray as well.
so, she advised me to go home that God would answer my prayer, she promised me this. at first, i did not believe her, i was not going to go back home, but something in her eyes told me to trust her as if God sent her.
so i did go home and you know what, that very night i met this really sweet online friend who was going through the same issues i was going through. we talked and became fast friends, there was not a day that went by that we didn't talk. i felt my loneliness get better and ms flower you know what? cause of her, my online chat pal, i felt the support i needed and it gave me strength to go get the help that i needed. i didn't feel that she pushed me away like the others did. i think that lady i met at the library had to be an angel, and it showed me that God loves me more than ever, he supplied me with what i needed and that was a friend to help with my loneliness to get me motivated to go seek the help that i needed. a friend that i could count on, on a daily basis to talk to me about anything, we both talked about our feelings, she is a blessing. she helped me not to terminate my life, yes my daily online chat pal was a huge blessing from God.
i pray for you, i pray that you find that friend to talk to you on a daily basis, to support you and love you for you and not push you away. i pray that this happens to you before it is too late, you sound like i did, you sound as if you are ready to give up on life, you sound so lonely. ms flower that is what i think that you need, a daily friend, not someone who will push you off to others or professional help, i say this cause i speak from my experience. i had that done and my life almost ended cause of it.
you will be in my prayers heavily, i hope that you find that daily online friend that you need to support you and well, just to be that friend you need. i pray that your life does not end cause of the loneliness that i can tell in this post you made. i pray that this daily friend that you meet will also encourage you to seek the help as well as be that daily chat pal that you need. :)
please don't be afraid to open yourself up to the posibility of that one person who needs someone like you as a friend. i seemed to have been let down by many, but there is someone who will help, ending your life is not the answer and i am sure that your one friend who works all the time will miss you. i just can not imagine that God would not send that one friend you need as a daily chat pal. God knows your needs and i truly hope he sends it your way before it is too late. you are so sweet and deserve at least that much.
my thoughts and prayers are out for you. try to hold on there is someone out there for you who will be your chat pal, whos heart will be soft enough to be your friend. please don't die. i know it is hard, remember i was there. *praying*
*praying for others on here too*

Reactions: Jeshu
Upvote 0

Dan4Jesus

Apr 4, 2008
✟15,213.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I will NO LONGER post about anything negative EVER AGAIN on this site. This is a promise, I was told that people are probably getting sick of my morbid talk, they are getting sick of me! I will just not say a word about anything morbid or negative, period!

No body is sick of you. People are probably just worried because they care about you.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.