• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

loved33

Dec 27, 2008
✟10,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I don't know what to say to you both, Lady and Heart.

I can hear it's horrid for you both, in different ways right now.

I can pray and I will pray.

Sending you both a hug...if you feel you can receive it. If not...I understand that too.

Sometimes when one feels low, the thought of a hug can even be a turn off.

So ....just know..I care that you both feel sore right now.

Upvote 0

loved33

Dec 27, 2008
✟10,868.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I myself feel really tired.

I just sorted out a load of costume jewelry and I really should be in bed .

I'm sure most women here will know the 'draw' of sparkly things.

I just can't resist.

It is a simple thing, but it gives me a good feeling...well...apart from the feeling really tired now.

Upvote 0

Perhaps Today

A Light In The Black
Sep 18, 2009
Michigan
✟15,068.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Praying for everyone... sorry I haven't answered individually... I read your posts and prayed... don't have the words tonight.

I feel like I have a nonlikeable fb status or something:| I don't think I should bother writing anymore on it

i think this shall be good bye for good myself just dont feel right about things anymore somthin in my heart is missing and im tired of bein used and hurtin so let it be what it is im done fighting

Praying for each and every one of you. May God bless and comfort you in all things. :prayer: :hug:

Upvote 0

Colleen1

Legend
Feb 11, 2011
✟56,731.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
277833-albums3697-39081t.gif
fried ...frizzled out

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I feel like I have a nonlikeable fb status or something:| I don't think I should bother writing anymore on it
I like you sweet sister.:hug::hug::hug:

I myself feel really tired.

I just sorted out a load of costume jewelry and I really should be in bed .

I'm sure most women here will know the 'draw' of sparkly things.

I just can't resist.

It is a simple thing, but it gives me a good feeling...well...apart from the feeling really tired now.
I hope that you got rested up.:thumbsup:
Stressed... I don't know why but I feel anxious. 3 exams in the next 6 days is only part of the reason. :cry:
I will be praying for you.:hug::prayer:

Upvote 0

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I am feeling broken up inside, I fear that I am losing friends slowly and my faith that God really cares. I think that being too nice and sensitive is not wanted in this world. Come on face it I don't belong here in this world. I am just going to stick to blogging and planning. I can't keep on hoping that there will be peace with everyone cause it is not happening. I am in the way, once I am gone there are some people who will dance on my grave I am sure of it. Just like my new avador I am a broken flower inside.
I tried to be strong, there is nothing left for me, NOTHING! :cry: :cry: :cry:

Upvote 0

Lady Bug

Thankful For My Confirmation
Site Supporter
Aug 23, 2007
✟784,848.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
there is a post on FB and people are largely agreeing with it...I don't know...it makes me wonder...
Joseph Gonzalez found out his son had stolen $100 from a cousin's wallet. As punishment he forced his son to stand on a downtown street corner holding a sign that reads, "I am a thief. I took money from a family member. Don't give me money." Do you think this is proper punishment?
most people are saying that the parent did a wonderful job :/ is that the way the parent should treat his child? :(

sorry...this post doesn't feel like it belongs here

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

strelok0017

_______
Sep 23, 2011
✟13,640.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Could be better. I bought some headphones today and a cable, old stuff didn't work and for whatever reason I felt condemned for it. I don't know what is going on with me. I randomly get this panic attack that God will leave me or has already left me because of my stubborn mind, and at other times I'm reminding myself not to be self righteous and not to look to my deeds to see how much God loves me. I never thought this would be so hard, but whatever Jesus has in His plan for me I'm in.

Now to study some more.... :cry: :whyy:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.