• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

what are you feeling right now? (11)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jeshu

Bought by His Blood
Site Supporter
Mar 25, 2005
One of the Greatest Places on Earth.
✟600,188.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I feel Paranoia Anxiety AGAIN!! i get like this EVERY night

Apart of go and see a doctor about it there are a few practical hints in dealing with (paranoia) fears.

In a nutshell, though this took me some time to master this and I still fall at times - I don't believe my own fearful thoughts, but confess them to the Lord in prayer as troubling, for they always lie. I know the fear attacks don't go away in a hurry but not believing what you are experiencing and even acting in opposition to my own fears helped me a lot in retaining some sort of sanity.

All the best fighting your fears:hug:

Upvote 0

lilewe

Jul 15, 2011
✟15,148.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
"what are you feeling right now?"
Very Lost! Seriously hate my Life!. Sometimes even wish I could die, and well have even tried walking down that road a few times and couldn't. Tired of feeling such a failure with so many flaws, so much shame, lonely and not worth anything to anyone, or good for anything and life seems so meaningless. Sorry for the negativity. Hate myself right now. Can't be bothered writing much more. Tommorrow might be different though. May just need to have a good nights sleep.

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
Right now I'm ok, but I felt very lonely for quite awhile this afternoon. :sadd:

Glad you're feeling better now :)
Praying that continues.

I'm feeling less tired than I have been today and spend some time with my grandkids watching youtube videos, we had a good time:thumbsup:

That's good to hear, brother.
Praying that you continue to renew your strength :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
"what are you feeling right now?"
Very Lost! Seriously hate my Life!. Sometimes even wish I could die, and well have even tried walking down that road a few times and couldn't. Tired of feeling such a failure with so many flaws, so much shame, lonely and not worth anything to anyone, or good for anything and life seems so meaningless. Sorry for the negativity. Hate myself right now. Can't be bothered writing much more. Tommorrow might be different though. May just need to have a good nights sleep.

:hug:
I'm sorry things look so dark right now.
You're not worthless, and your life has purpose - praying that God will show you what that is, and that tomorrow is a better day :hug:

Upvote 0

Criada

Site Supporter
Feb 6, 2007
✟114,628.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
Married
after today I need work more time(add 1 hour) everyday. I would be more tired. But i have to insist in. I have no other job to choose now.

Praying that God will be your strength in all that you have to do, brother.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

aflower4God

observant petal
Jan 3, 2007
✟16,330.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
smiley%202-1.jpg
Feeling very doubtful about my future......:dead: Sorry for wasting space on here. :(

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.