Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
When Jesus was crucified God no longer required animal sacrifice for sin.

For natural Israel to survive as a nation they maintained their identity as a peculiar people by keeping the law of Moses as best they could. This also made it easy for Satan to identify them. He would then incite his children to persecute them. The Jews have paid dearly being God's chosen people. All of this was in agreement with the prophecies concerning Israel.

In 1948 God called Israel back to the land He had given to their ancestors as a permanent possession. In 1967 He made the fig tree put forth green leaves. All of this was done in agreement with the prophecies concerning Israel.

When they were reunited as a nation God appointed their rulers. It is in the spiritual leaders hearts to build the temple and resume the sacrifices required under the law of Moses. All of this will be done in agreement with the prophecies concerning Israel in the end times.

Revelation 7:13 Then one of the elders answered, saying to me, "Who are these arrayed in white robes, and where did they come from?" 14 And I said to him, "Sir, you know." So he said to me, "These are the ones who come out of the great tribulation, and washed their robes and made them white in the blood of the Lamb. 15 Therefore they are before the throne of God, and serve Him day and night in His temple. And He who sits on the throne will dwell among them. 16 They shall neither hunger anymore nor thirst anymore; the sun shall not strike them, nor any heat; 17 for the Lamb who is in the midst of the throne will shepherd them and lead them to living fountains of waters. And God will wipe away every tear from their eyes." NKJV

The antichrist will put a temporary halt to the sacrifices. At the end of the tribulation God will call for an end to all sacrifices for sin.

The privilege to serve God will be given to true Israel.

Daniel 12:11 "And from the time that the daily sacrifice is taken away , and the abomination of desolation is set up, there shall be one thousand two hundred and ninety days. 12 Blessed is he who waits, and comes to the one thousand three hundred and thirty-five days. NKJV

Therefore, according to Daniel's prophecy 30 days prior to the end of the first half of the tribulation the abomination of desolation will be set up. Forty-five days prior to that the tares will be reaped.

Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟344,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My belief of the times that I have set are based on the tares being reaped at the sixth trumpet. That I deduced from the parable of the tares and wheat in Matthew 13. Is there any other scriptures that support that conclusion?

Matthew 24:23 "Then if anyone says to you, 'Look, here is the Christ!' or 'There!' do not believe it. 24 For false christs and false prophets will rise and show great signs and wonders to deceive, if possible, even the elect. 25 See, I have told you beforehand. 26 "Therefore if they say to you, 'Look, He is in the desert!' do not go out; or 'Look, He is in the inner rooms!' do not believe it. 27 For as the lightning comes from the east and flashes to the west, so also will the coming of the Son of Man be. 28 For wherever the carcass is, there the eagles will be gathered. 29 "Immediately after the tribulation of those days the sun will be darkened, and the moon will not give its light; the stars will fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens will be shaken. 30 Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory. 31 And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together His elect from the four winds, from one end of heaven to the other. NKJV

If one is looking for Jesus during the tribulation do not listen to false prophets and false Christs. Tares claim to know Christ and know where you can find Him.

After the sixth trumpet the buildings called churches will have dead tares. Look where the dead bodies are. There you will find the eagles gathered. Who are the eagles?

Isaiah 40:31 But those who wait on the Lord Shall renew their strength; They shall mount up with wings like eagles, they shall run and not be weary, they shall walk and not faint. NKJV

Eagles are Christians who wait for the Lord. Shortly after Jesus warned of false prophets then in Matthew 24: 30 Jesus followed with His coming. If I am right those eagles will shortly fly up to meet the Lord in the air. In most churches there will be tares and wheat. Once the tares are reaped it will be easy to identify the wheat, the body of Christ.

Luke 17:3 "In that day, he who is on the housetop, and his goods are in the house, let him not come down to take them away. And likewise the one who is in the field, let him not turn back. 32 Remember Lot's wife. 33 Whoever seeks to save his life will lose it, and whoever loses his life will preserve it. 34 I tell you, in that night there will be two men in one bed: the one will be taken and the other will be left. 35 Two women will be grinding together: the one will be taken and the other left. 36 Two men will be in the field: the one will be taken and the other left." 37 And they answered and said to Him, "Where, Lord?" So He said to them, "Wherever the body is, there the eagles will be gathered together." NKJV

In a corresponding place in Luke Jesus stated that some people would be taken and some people would be left. In Luke 17: 26 He compares this to what happened in Noah's time. The people taken during Noah's time were taken for judgment and those left were the righteous. Verse 37 above, wherever the body is, one taken for judgment, there the eagles would be left, the one not taken.

This agrees with the tares being reaped shortly before the church being called to heaven. In Revelation 11 the church is called to heaven. Prior to that the tares are reaped in Revelation 9: 13-19. Jesus gives more information on the tares being reaped when Babylon fell in Revelation 14: 8-13 and Revelation 17- 18:1-8.

Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟344,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Let's define a season for the timeline I've given.

Revelation 10:1 I saw still another mighty angel coming down from heaven, clothed with a cloud. And a rainbow was on his head, his face was like the sun, and his feet like pillars of fire. 2 He had a little book open in his hand. And he set his right foot on the sea and his left foot on the land, 3 and cried with a loud voice, as when a lion roars. When he cried out, seven thunders uttered their voices. 4 Now when the seven thunders uttered their voices, I was about to write; but I heard a voice from heaven saying to me, "Seal up the things which the seven thunders uttered, and do not write them." NKJV

John was given the revelation prior to writing his gospel. In the revelation John was told the date of Jesus' return. This information was to be sealed and not written. John did not write the information but did prophecy about the wedding of the Lamb.

John 2:5 On the third day there was a wedding in Cana of Galilee, and the mother of Jesus was there NKJV.

On the third day from the start of Jesus' ministry there would be a wedding. That would mean that sometime in a day 2000 plus years from the start of Jesus' ministry, Jesus would marry His bride. So now we can narrow down the earliest possible time of the wedding.

Luke 3:23 Now Jesus Himself began His ministry at about thirty years of age, being (as was supposed) the son of Joseph, the son of Heli, NKJV

You would think that it would be a simple matter to just add 2000 years to His approximate age to get the earliest date the wedding could occur. It's not quite that easy. Most historians believe that we have the wrong date of His birth. The month is not as important as the year of His birth. Most Christian historians believe the year of His birth is at least 3 to 4years BC.

Luke 3:1 Now in the fifteenth year of the reign of Tiberius Caesar, Pontius Pilate being governor of Judea, Herod being tetrarch of Galilee, his brother Philip tetrarch of Iturea and the region of Trachonitis, and Lysanias tetrarch of Abilene, NKJV

Tiberius Caesar's reign started in 14 AD. However, there is evidence that he was co-regent with his stepfather for possibly 2 or 3 years prior to then. If we use the date of his co-regency plus 15 years, then we arrive at the year of Jesus' ministry. 11 or 12 AD. plus 15 to that year Jesus' ministry would have begun in 26 or 27AD.

If we add 3 to 4 years because of the wrong birth-year it would make Jesus approximately 30 years old which corresponds to Luke 2:23.

With all this guesstimating we arrive at the earliest the wedding could take place is +/- 2027. If the wedding takes place after the first 3 and a half years of the great tribulation that would mean the tribulation could start in 2023.

We only have one other limiting factor to consider.

Matthew 24:32 "Now learn this parable from the fig tree: When its branch has already become tender and puts forth leaves, you know that summer is near. 33 So you also, when you see all these things, know that it is near — at the doors! 34 Assuredly, I say to you, this generation will by no means pass away till all these things take place. 35 Heaven and earth will pass away, but My words will by no means pass away. NKJV

Jesus told about the end times up to the Church being raptured. If the fig tree generation was born in 1967 then we add the age of that generation's passing to get the end of the season.

Psalms 90: 10 The days of our lives are seventy years; And if by reason of strength they are eighty years, Yet their boast is only labor and sorrow; For it is soon cut off, and we fly away. NKJV

Then we add 70 or possibly 80 to get the latest date of the wedding. That would take us to 2037-47. Our season of the great tribulation could be between now and 2037. If Jesus' church repents and rekindles their love for Jesus, the season could be extended till 2047.

Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟344,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
In post number 14 I stated that heaven spoke the woes after the 4th trumpet. I was wrong. Because I use the NKJV I did not notice a very important clue in verse 13 of revelation chapter 8.

Revelation 8:13 Then I looked, and I heard an eagle flying in midheaven, saying with a loud voice, "Woe, woe, woe to those who dwell on the earth, because of the remaining blasts of the trumpet of the three angels who are about to sound!" NASU

Jesus used the term eagles to refer to Christians in Matthew 24: 28 and Luke 17: 37. The eagle flying in heaven is one of the 2 witnesses. Because the eagle is flying in heaven I believe that God will intervene in all electronic media for an important announcement from one of the witnesses. However it is done, one of the witnesses is speaking the woes. Since we know Elijah battled false religions during his time I would guess that God will use him to make the announcement of the woes. If this is true then Heaven is silent until the sixth trumpet at which time Jesus will start reaping the tares. Jesus said that He would send out His angels to do the harvesting.

Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟344,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Revelation 11:4 These are the two olive trees and the two lampstands standing before the God of the earth NKJV.

The two witnesses stand before the God of the earth. They are witnesses for Jesus.

Revelation 11:11 Now after the three-and-a-half days the breath of life from God entered them, and they stood on their feet, and great fear fell on those who saw them. 12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. 13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven. NKJV

The two olive trees and two lamp stands are resurrected and taken to heaven. Yet the the rest of Israel not taken were afraid and gave glory to the God of Heaven. This must be the remnant that forms earthly Israel in the millennial. They did not believe in Jesus so they could not enter into heaven. They were obedient, did not take the mark of the beast, and gave God glory. Is there a God of the earth, Jesus, and a God of heaven, the Father?

Genesis 24:3 and I will make you swear by the Lord, the God of heaven and the God of the earth, that you will not take a wife for my son from the daughters of the Canaanites, among whom I dwell NKJV.

Most of the versions that I have translate the verse above as “the God of heaven and the God of the earth.” Translated that way could mean they are two separate Gods. To indicate there was only one God it would read “the Lord, the God of heaven and earth.”

We know there is only one God. But the one God is the Father, Son and Holy Spirit. Maybe the Son is considered the God of the earth, and the Father is considered the God of heaven. Ir-regardless, those Israelis that gave glory to the God in Heaven were not taken to heaven but were left on the earth. Since no one gets to the Father except through Jesus and those who were the standing before “the God of the earth” were taken to heaven, they believed in Jesus.

Upvote 0

fli

Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2005
missouri
✟344,638.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Here is the way I see read Revelation in relation to other scriptures that apply. Revelation is not written in chronological order throughout the book.

Paul stated that certain things had to happen prior to the rapture.

2 Thessalonians 2:3 Let no one deceive you by any means; for that Day will not come unless the falling away comes first, and the man of sin is revealed, the son of perdition, 4 who opposes and exalts himself above all that is called God or that is worshiped, so that he sits as God in the temple of God, showing himself that he is God. NKJV

Paul said two things had to happen prior to the rapture. One is the falling away. After the third chapter we are not given anymore info on the spiritual condition of the church. We will focus on those scriptures which can be supported by other scriptures. First the man of sin.

Revelation 11:7 When they finish their testimony, the beast that ascends out of the bottomless pit will make war against them, overcome them, and kill them. NKJV

In revelation 11 we meet the man of sin. In the above we are told who killed the two witnesses. The beast who ascends out of the bottomless pit will kill the two witnesses.

Revelation 13:1 Then I stood on the sand of the sea. And I saw a beast rising up out of the sea, having seven heads and ten horns, and on his horns ten crowns, and on his heads a blasphemous name........................................ …............................................................................. 5 And he was given a mouth speaking great things and blasphemies, and he was given authority to continue for forty-two months. 6 Then he opened his mouth in blasphemy against God, to blaspheme His name, His tabernacle, and those who dwell in heaven. 7 It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation. NKJV

In chapter 13 we are told who is given permission to kill the saints. He blasphemed against God, blaspheme His name etc, etc. In Daniel 7: 23 -25 the saints will be given into the hand to a king of the fourth beast in the end times. In Daniel 9: 26-27 the prince to come will be Roman.

Revelation 17:9 "Here is the mind which has wisdom: The seven heads are seven mountains on which the woman sits. 10 There are also seven kings. Five have fallen, one is, and the other has not yet come. And when he comes, he must continue a short time. 11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition............ 14 These will make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb will overcome them NKJV

In chapter 17 we find that Mystery Babylon is riding on the beast who can kill the saints. We find out that Mystery Babylon is a woman riding on the beast with seven hills. It is also stated a king of the beast carrying the woman will go into perdition. Mystery Babylon is considered by most to be the Catholic church.

Paul told us of another event that had to happen prior to all Israel being saved.

Romans 11:25 For I do not desire, brethren, that you should be ignorant of this mystery, lest you should be wise in your own opinion, that blindness in part has happened to Israel until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. 26 And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: "The Deliverer will come out of Zion, And He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob; 27 For this is My covenant with them, When I take away their sins." NKJV

In Genesis 48: 19 Jacob prophesied that Ephraim would become the fullness of the gentiles. The northern nation when Israel split was referred to as Ephraim. That nation was conquered, and many Israelis were scattered to become lost from Israel. In Ezekiel 37:18 – 23 the Messiah was to unite Ephraim and Judah to be one nation again.

Revelation 7: 4 And I heard the number of those who were sealed. One hundred and forty-four thousand of all the tribes of the children of Israel were sealed: NKJV.

These are some of the fullness of the Gentiles sent to gather their lost brothers.

Revelation 14:1 Then I looked, and behold, a Lamb standing on Mount Zion, and with Him one hundred and forty-four thousand, having His Father's name written on their foreheads. NKJV

The fullness of the gentiles has came in by the time Babylon falls as they are standing on the heavenly Mt Zion. They have the name of the Father who was the only true God their ancestors knew. They have the name of the Son, whom they have believed in.

Jesus told us of another event that had to happen prior to the church being called to heaven.

Matthew 13: 30 Let both grow together until the harvest, and at the time of harvest I will say to the reapers, "First gather together the tares and bind them in bundles to burn them, but gather the wheat into my barn."'" NKJV

In the parable of the tares and wheat Jesus stated that the tares would be reaped prior to His gathering the church.

Revelation 9:13 Then the sixth angel sounded: And I heard a voice from the four horns of the golden altar which is before God, 14 saying to the sixth angel who had the trumpet, "Release the four angels who are bound at the great river Euphrates." 15 So the four angels, who had been prepared for the hour and day and month and year, were released to kill a third of mankind. NKJV

At the sixth trumpet Jesus sends the angels to kill people. If God intentionally kills anyone during the tribulation period they are taken for judgment. The plague was fire, smoke and brimstone. Sounds like hell to me.

Revelation 14:14 Then I looked, and behold, a white cloud, and on the cloud sat One like the Son of Man, having on His head a golden crown, and in His hand a sharp sickle. 15 And another angel came out of the temple, crying with a loud voice to Him who sat on the cloud, "Thrust in Your sickle and reap, for the time has come for You to reap, for the harvest of the earth is ripe." 16 So He who sat on the cloud thrust in His sickle on the earth, and the earth was reaped. NKJV

In the 14th chapter of Revelation Babylon is reaped at the time of the harvest. Babylon is reaped with the tares at the sixth trumpet. At the same time the lawless one died. Catholicism is the state religion which almost all Italians claim.

Revelation 17:11 The beast that was, and is not, is himself also the eighth, and is of the seven, and is going to perdition. NKJV

When the bottomless pit was opened, sixth trumpet, the lawless one, one of the seven, became demon possessed. His brain-dead body was given movement by the demon while the body was being kept alive by Satan and the false prophet. A demon (Satan?), from the abyss, in possession of his body became the eighth. He is the beast from the abyss that kills the witnesses.

Just prior to the fall of Babylon the fullness of the Gentiles were shown to be in heaven. Now the blinders can be removed from natural Israel for all Israel to be saved.

Paul described the rapture in two epistles.

1 Corinthians 15:52 in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed. NKJV

1 Thessalonians 4:16 For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of an archangel, and with the trumpet of God. And the dead in Christ will rise first. 17 Then we who are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air. And thus we shall always be with the Lord. NKJV

The fullness of the gentiles has come in, the tares were reaped and the lawless one has been revealed.

Revelation 11:12 And they heard a loud voice from heaven saying to them, "Come up here." And they ascended to heaven in a cloud, and their enemies saw them. …....................... 15 Then the seventh angel sounded: And there were loud voices in heaven, saying, "The kingdoms of this world have become the kingdoms of our Lord and of His Christ, and He shall reign forever and ever!" NKJV

The voice of an Archangel in verse 11. The sound of the seventh trumpet in verse 15. The rapture of the two witnesses happen after the fullness of the gentiles coming in, the tares being reaped, and the blinders taken off natural Israel.

Revelation 11:13 In the same hour there was a great earthquake, and a tenth of the city fell. In the earthquake seven thousand people were killed, and the rest were afraid and gave glory to the God of heaven. NKJV

7000 Israelis were taken. All Israelis had the blinders removed, some believed and were raptured. The rest who gave glory to the God of Heaven were protected by Michael and saved to be Israel on the earth during the millennial.

Upvote 0