Contributor
Jun 28, 2006
Alberta
✟26,223.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Private
Khan...its in mongolian subtitled in English...Good though :)

Haha...that should be in the movie section (last movie seen) ^_^

As for book currently reading...well it would be Anatomy and Physiology as I dont have time to read anything else ....haha :D

Upvote 0
B

Bill_monkey

Currently, Dante's inferno so that I can eventually read Dante's club.

But, I am finally getting a hold of Bolano's 2666, and I think I am going to have to drop everything for that book. Sounds like this year's masterpiece, though maybe it partially has something to do with the fact that he died just before completing it? Only one way to find out.

Upvote 0

Marie87

Sep 8, 2007
✟15,762.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I'm reading Green Rider by Kristen Britain. It is a fantabulous book! It is about a teen girl named Karigan who finds one of the king's messengers with a life-or-death message that has to get to King Zackary's palace through the hands of Karigan.Can she go through the tough challenges that face her??? read Green Rider to find out !:)

Upvote 0

Christian Soldier

QUESTION EVOLUTION
Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
✟2,190.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Constitution
What Darwin Didn't Know: A Doctor Dissects the Theory of Evolution

by Dr. Geoffrey Simmons

http://www.christianbook.com/Christ...671&event=ESRCN&item_code=WW&view=covers#curr

15769052.JPG

913130_99_bkc.jpg

Upvote 0
B

Bill_monkey

What Darwin Didn't Know: A Doctor Dissects the Theory of Evolution

by Dr. Geoffrey Simmons

If you are intrested in that type of stuff, then you should check out:
Evolutionary Dynamics: Exploring the Equations of Life (Hardcover)

by Martin A. Nowak

http://www.amazon.com/Evolutionary-Dynamics-Exploring-Equations-Life/dp/0674023382

It uses math to explain why people should be good to one another. The author of the book is a prof at Harvard and I particularily like this quote from him:

"One day while I was still at Oxford, Bob May gave me some advice: "You never lose for being too generous". I was impressed because Bob is a winner. To him winning a game is everything. He has thought more deeply about winning and losing than anyone else I know. As his wife once said, "When he plays with the dog, he plays to win." At the time, Bob was not only my adviser but also one to the British government. A few years later he would become president of the Royal Society, Lord May of Oxford and the recipient of many prestigious awards.
A mathematical analysis of human behaviour suggests that Bob was right."

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Status
Not open for further replies.