Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
I agree with Lisa and Simon and we remove all the discussion and debate all we are left with is little bit of fluff discussion about people's hobby frankly I would hate to see this board become like that. While I agree we need to be respectful of each others opinion and we also need to remember conservative can include a varity of areas such views on politics or religion.

EVERYONE SHOULD CALM DOWN AND ALWAYS KEEP THIS IN MIND JUST BECAUSE SOMEONE IS GENERALY CONSERVATIVE THAT DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE CONSERVATIVE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

Now if we have someone who is constantly being a liberal troll that is something that will need to be addressed eventualy but right it's nothing more than jumping to conclusions based off of only single or acouple of there views.
I agree. WE are conservative in that we believe in the Bible as unchanging and true, and we are based our lives on it.

Our interpretation of what the Bible says will differ, though, greatly.

Upvote 0

Hishandmaiden

The Humble Servant
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2002
Singapore
✟35,969.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
You have to understand that there are different needs and different people. I am Type A so I can handle a good debate. There are others though who cannot even stand to see it much less participate in it. They are here for fellowship and it is very, very hurtful to them to see a heated debate. That is why I am recommending two sub forums. One for debate. One for fellowship.

I personally have need for both, not one or the other.

Lisa
I agree. For me, I like debate and I rarely fellowship, but I think there are people who come here for fellowship and they get challenged by debates.

Upvote 0