What kind of pets do you have?

• Dog

• Cat

• Horse

• Bird

• Snake or lizard

• Fish

• Turtle

• Small animal (hampster, gerbil, mouse, rat)

• Large animal (rabbit, chinchilla, ferret

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

PeterJB

Aug 21, 2013
Corsham, Wiltshire UK
✟7,651.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Greens
I currently have three cats. My family has had roughly 20 cats over the past 30 years, and 6 hamsters (One of which got eaten by one of the cats:(). I love dogs too, even though they smell, I can't get over how loyal there are and how much they love you, particularly compared to the indifference of cats. When I'm older and have my own family I'd love to have a nice Border Collie or Labrador Retriever and a pure breed long-haired cat.

Upvote 0

bensmom

Aug 28, 2013
✟15,134.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I love cats! I used to have a house full of cats. I always had cats until I got into dog rescue but after my last cat got old & died I was afraid to get any to be with the dogs. Rescued dogs come from all kinds of backgrounds & I wouldn't want any cat to feel insecure or threatened in any way.

I have 4 dogs now, all rescues. I don't have any fosters right now, it's so hard to give them up for adoption & I just don't have the money to adopt all that I would like to.

Upvote 0

aussieangel

I never QUIT!!!!!!!
Sep 20, 2005
Australia not far from Sydney
✟8,453.00
Faith
Marital Status
I have one cat now..a long haired black cat with a little "mane" around his neck lol..He was given to me by my kids who thought that after my husband passed away that I needed "something" to love and take care of..Rolls my eyes!!! The last thing I wanted was another animal at the time as I planned on taking a few little trips away to visit friends and family, however they rolled up at the door with this "bundle" under my s on's jumper, and outside they left the dirt tray, big bag of pet food, toys, bed etc so I could not give him back now could I? lol So anyway he is 4 this year and has given me a whole lot of love I never bargained for and he has become very dear to me..smiles.... He was also an unwanted kitten

mixture of pics 2013 034.jpg

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
Oct 30, 2013
✟7,644.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
cats!
Ariel - pretty grey tabby female
Dante - large brown and black swirly tabby male
Rascal - huge bipolar Russian Blue
Annabelle - funny, adorable, quirky Korat who wags her tail
Oliver - beautiful blue eyed white tabby male, but neurotic
Draven - black male built like a feline pit bull
Jack - newest addition, ginger tuxedo boy with one good eye (one eyed Jack, LOL)

my ex husband is caring for my sweet Cliffie who is a fluffy ginger tabby.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

PlayWithFire

Nov 2, 2013
✟7,964.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
I have a dog (that's her in my avatar) and 2 cats.

It was 4 cats for many years but the other 2 passed away (after long lives though).

I've also had..
-ferrets
-hamsters
-guinea pigs
-gerbils
-degus
-fish
-parakeets

I've always been an animal lover - would love to have more pets again. :)

Upvote 0