What kind of pets do you have?

• Dog

• Cat

• Horse

• Bird

• Snake or lizard

• Fish

• Turtle

• Small animal (hampster, gerbil, mouse, rat)

• Large animal (rabbit, chinchilla, ferret

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.

sunshineforJesus

is so in love with God
Feb 19, 2014
Sterling Ct
✟716,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Seeing that SunshineforJesus is as well a lover of hens :p

We got 1 dog (dogue du bordeauc) 1 cat and 9 hens and a rooster,
indeed we love the eggs and meat that comes from this :) but as well the sounds they make :)

cool,same here.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Sapphire Dragon

Truly Loved... as are you.
Sep 28, 2008
On a planet that needs healing.
Visit site
✟10,728.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Green
I have two cats, the first one was a gift given to me after helping someone at a summer camp for children and the second one I personally rescued. God is good.

They are both beautiful tuxedo cats, but they do not get along too well. They used to though, which is strange... It's only doable if I put my rescue in a halter, which she doesn't like too much but will tolerate.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
i just gots a kitten
bliss.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
I have a 4 year old brown tabby cat. His name is Elijah. Wev'e had him since he was 4 month old,and got him as a rescue cat from the local shelter.

the lady who sold him to us kept on saying "Now he's gonna be a big cat..."
She wasn't kidding. When he's fully stretched out, he's 38 inches long, or the width of a twin sized bed.

He's very affectionate and really loves us. He's also intelligent enough to have worked out his own way of communicating his needs to us. The [bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse][bless and do not curse] scootch means "clean my litter box", licking his chops means "I need a refill on water", and sitting beside my chair meowing means "I'm ready to play!"'Sometimes he will even fetch his favorite string to my chair, meow his presence, and wait until i see that he's ready. He's got a very deep and loud purr..more like a train rumbling than a cat. He also snores when he's asleep.

He also "announces" his successful trips to the litter box by comming up to us and meowing, as if to say "ok, it's your turn now"!
When he's ready to come out of the bedroom in the morning, he'll get up on his back paws and jiggle the door nob with his front paws to let us know that he want's out.
He's very curious about adults who drink water from the bottle. He knows what it is, but he can't quite get the hang of getting the water from the bottle into his mouth yet..

He also acts as a therapy cat for hubby and i. He spends his nights keeping my hubby company and distracting him from his pain with requests to be brushed, or watching movies with him. during the day time He keeps a close eye on both of us.
He's also a great encourager. Whenever one of us falls down, he's right there in our faces meowing and encouraging us to get up.

Upvote 0

brinny

everlovin' shiner of light in dark places
Site Supporter
Mar 23, 2004
✟1,344,308.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Constitution
Awwwww....i sincerely believe that God orchestrates these precious creatures to be in our lives almost like guardian angel/companions.....Elijah sounds like a perfect "fit" and such a comfort and blessing in soooo many ways. :hug:

Upvote 0

pdudgeon

Traditional Catholic
Site Supporter
In Memory Of
Aug 4, 2005
South East Virginia, US
✟493,233.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Widowed
Politics
US-Republican
Awwwww....i sincerely believe that God orchestrates these precious creatures to be in our lives almost like guardian angel/companions.....Elijah sounds like a perfect "fit" and such a comfort and blessing in soooo many ways. :hug:

LOL, he is that! Thanks. :)

Upvote 0