Oct 26, 2004
Tillamook, OR
✟16,223.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Green
Amy said:
I've known people who are terrified of frogs, mice, spiders, and even worms (of any kind). They say they know those things are harmless, but it's just some irrational fear deep inside... Are there any animals you are afraid of?
Moths
It was a bit silly and I've gotten over it but moths used to prevent me from entering my house if they were fluttering around the light by the door, going outside at night. Dead bugs used to freak me out too.

Upvote 0

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,571.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I'm not exactly too fond of snakes and spiders. Big, intimidating dogs also tend to scare me. Oh and scorpions are pretty scary too even though I've never actually seen one except for in a zoo.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

If Not For Grace

Legend-but then so's Keith Richards
Feb 4, 2005
Curtis Loew's House w/Kid Rock & Hank III
Visit site
✟46,998.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Glorianna said:
Birds *Shudders*

Now that I think about it, Birds (other than the talking kind) make me nervous when they are about. :bow:

PS. The standard varmits, Snakes, spiders and mosquitos. (HATE EM)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Chloe Williams

Senior Veteran
Jan 7, 2005
✟2,955.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm afraid of snakes and sometimes spiders (it depends on where they are and if they are harmful or not), and sometimes dogs (the kind that will come up to you because they aren't on a leash and bark at you...). I'm not afraid of frogs...but I definetly don't like them!:sorry:

*~*Chloe Williams*~*

Upvote 0

Terri12345

I'm me
Mar 30, 2002
Chicagoland suburbs
Visit site
✟16,110.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
I'm HORRIFIED of worms *shudders* I HATE walking around outside when it's raining...b/c then all the worms are all over! :-/

I'm also terrified of dead fish, or big fish, or just...any fish outside of the water :-/

I'm scared of laboradors too. (Only a little though)
I work at a petstore though, so I kind of had to get over most of my "animal fears" and i just got a spider :) she's cute :)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.