Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
What’s on my mind? I was thinking about CF today and all the peeps I used to talk to. I’m not allowed to post in the singles forum anymore, so I thought I’d give this one a shot. Hello all! I hope you’re doing well!

Upvote 0

Taylorz27

Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2021
Leduc
✟96,173.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
I was thinking about how much I have missed being on CF and how glad that I have come back. I used to be here in the early 2000's and then left for many years until recently. I hope everyone is having a great day. God bless

Upvote 0
Jun 15, 2021
Skellefteå
✟18,142.00
Country
Sweden
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
I was thinking about how bad I have been staying on this site. The thought has crossed my mind on multiple occasions, but every time I could've been here, I didn't sign in. Not sure why, but what is a fact, is that I have a lot going on in my life right now with work, being a parent, etc.

On a more positive note, my son turned one year old on Feb. 15th 2023.

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I was thinking about how much I have missed being on CF and how glad that I have come back. I used to be here in the early 2000's and then left for many years until recently. I hope everyone is having a great day. God bless
It’s funny how lots of us leave, but find our way back! Hope you’re having a great day too!

Reactions: Taylorz27
Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
SAUCY!!!!! Oh man! It’s so awesome to see you here! How’ve you been? What a crazy few years it’s been!
Haha yes it has been a crazy few years! So you went ahead and tied the knot, eh? congrats! How have you been?!

Upvote 0

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Haha yes it has been a crazy few years! So you went ahead and tied the knot, eh? congrats! How have you been?!
It has! It’s like a little bit different of a world now than it was a few years ago!

Sure did! A lady from church must have observed, while sitting in the pews and listening to a sermon, a single, quiet-introverted lady on one side of the church, and a single, quiet-introverted guy on the other, then she decided to bring us together and play matchmaker on us.
She introduced me to Mr. Owlette after church one day, and the rest is history!

Other than that, I’ve been good! Just living life and working!

You’ve been good too then?

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
That's so great! I'm very happy for you

Yes, things have been good. I had weight loss surgery last year and lost 160 pounds, started a YouTube channel to chronicle my journey, which is taking off, and things have been good so far!

Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Owlette

Mar 21, 2012
✟95,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's so great! I'm very happy for you

Yes, things have been good. I had weight loss surgery last year and lost 160 pounds, started a YouTube channel to chronicle my journey, which is taking off, and things have been good so far!
WOW, that’s incredible!!! Way to go, Saucy! That’s so awesome!!!

That’s such a good idea to chronicle it on YouTube! I bet you’re helping a lot of people. Man! That’s so cool! I’m so happy for you too!!!

Reactions: Saucy
Upvote 0

Taylorz27

Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2021
Leduc
✟96,173.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
It’s funny how lots of us leave, but find our way back! Hope you’re having a great day too!
It is funny. It used to be allot more active back in the early 2000's when I was here. I came back a few times and now im here. I am having a great day. I hope you are having a good day too. CF feels like a second home/family to me

Upvote 0

Taylorz27

Site Supporter
Apr 10, 2021
Leduc
✟96,173.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-NDP
We need to wake this millennials forum up and get everyone to come here!!! How awesome would that be. Though I’m a little concerned with the age range it is restricted to!
Sure would be nice if we could get everyone here and get this forum active

Upvote 0

Saucy

King of CF
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2005
Michigan
✟838,784.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
We need to wake this millennials forum up and get everyone to come here!!! How awesome would that be. Though I’m a little concerned with the age range it is restricted to!
If you build it...they probably won't come...because they're millennials.

Reactions: Owlette
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

elytron

Oct 5, 2008
California
✟291,067.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
My Sister and I never left home, we still live with our parents. Moving out is kind of scary, and expensive.

A question for anyone, how old were you when you escape from your parents ?

This is embarrassing for me to share and admit.

Last edited:
Upvote 0