Wha....?! How....?! Wha....? *Speechless*

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you again. Am so sorry if you're bored of hearing that. I've received thousands of blessings and a leprechaun :)clap:) and I'm beyond grateful. Am genuinely worried because I just do not deserve any of this, and I'm trying to work out if I've misled you into thinking I do. I don't know how many people are constantly sending all these blessings, but I hope you've read all this - even though I've rambled incoherently for so much of it. Am sorry. It's the only way I know how to let you know how grateful I am. You're also in my prayers. I know God will repay you 100 times over, and am so glad He does that, cos I'd never be able to match your kindness or generosity.

Thank you so so much. God bless you. xxxxxxx

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you for the anonymous blessings I received today; and for the 2,000 I got 2 days ago. Am so grateful to you. I think only someone who has truly accepted the grace of Jesus has it in them to be so generous and giving, and am so happy to be a member of the same Christian community as you.

Thank you so much. God bless you always. xxx

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have been taken up to 5,555 blessings twice today. Thank you so so much. Truly, am so grateful. It's so nice seeing people who don't have many and being able to give, because YOU gave to me. It's actually you that's blessing them, so lots of the anonymous blessings floating around CF like stardust are because of you. You're wonderful, and I pray God blesses you more than you could ever dream. xxx

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I've only been back for about 12 hours n you already anonymously blessed me, taking me up to 3,333. When I left, I emptied out my bank account, and even then I was sent another 3,333 blessings.

I'm not sure you know how much it means to be on the receiving end of something like this. I've decribed it as being looked after from afar, but it's more than that. It brings a sense of safety, definitely, but it's also the knowledge that there are people like you in the world... it makes the world a nicer place to be. Not just the forum, but the real world. Because this site is a reflection of who we are in the real world, and your being so generous means am sharing this planet with people who are beautiful and that's the biggest blessing of all.

While I was away, I missed lots of stuff about CF, but I missed this thread the most, perhaps, because this thread is simply about acknowledging the grace and generosity of people, and any time I felt a little blue, I'd come here and be reminded of how lovely my brothers and sisters in Christ are.

Am truly blessed, and am so grateful to you, whoever you are.

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Have been blessed twice again today. I can't thank you enough. Once again it means you are giving to many - I pray God blesses you a bajillion-fold.

In heaven, you'll have to tell me who you are, k? I will bring you a picnic and we'll have lunch with our saviour under a tree by a lake that sparkles, and I will tell Him all about how you made my world a nicer place.

Thank you so so much.

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you again for the anonymous blessings. I just can't say anything more than that. Am perpetually making a fool of myself in this thread, but I just want you to understand how grateful I am.

From the bottom of my heart, truly, thank you.

Upvote 0

Tychicus2

Aug 18, 2006
USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you so much for the two green dresses!! :clap:

Whoever you are, you have such great taste! Thank you very very very much :hug: :hug:

Yay! Green dresses!!

May I ask why GreenMunchkin is dressed in blue if she has *green* dresses :scratch: ;) :thumbsup: :confused:

:D :D :D

God Bless,

Ty

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ludovica

Genealogist
Oct 23, 2006
Hampshire, England
✟23,019.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
I was blessed anonymously several days ago, but didnt work out what to do about it until just now... Thank you SO much anonymous benefactor!
I have passed a large proportion down the line by blessing others in my turn. I Ihope this is to your approval. May you also be richly blessed

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Hiya, Ludovica :) You could start a thread to say thanks. That's what this entire section of the forum is for :clap: A few people have their own "thank you" threads :clap: So glad to hear you're being blessed, too. God bless you, sister :hug:

I need to thank whoever blessed me again today. Took me up to 1000 exactly, and am so grateful. Thank you very very much.

Upvote 0

ludovica

Genealogist
Oct 23, 2006
Hampshire, England
✟23,019.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Hiya, Ludovica :) You could start a thread to say thanks. That's what this entire section of the forum is for :clap: A few people have their own "thank you" threads :clap: So glad to hear you're being blessed, too. God bless you, sister :hug:

I need to thank whoever blessed me again today. Took me up to 1000 exactly, and am so grateful. Thank you very very much.
Hi.. I suppose I could. I never started a thread before though, and I figured that as this one has a lot of replies on, more people would be subscribed to it and it would feature on peoples subscribed list, possibly even somewhere on the donors subscribed list.. so there was method to my madness!
Praise the Lord!:clap:

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Ohhh, all these replies are from me :) And a couple of my friends who've said hello here n there, but only about 4 people have subscribed to it. Do you want me to start a thread for you? I promise, just as many people would see it :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ludovica

Genealogist
Oct 23, 2006
Hampshire, England
✟23,019.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
UK-Labour
Ohhh, all these replies are from me :) And a couple of my friends who've said hello here n there, but only about 4 people have subscribed to it. Do you want me to start a thread for you? I promise, just as many people would see it :hug:
Oh what a klutz I am! So sorry! I didnt realise that was the way it worked.. d'uh!:blush:
I'll start another one. More apologies
May you continue to be richly blessed!

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Oh what a klutz I am! So sorry! I didnt realise that was the way it worked.. d'uh!:blush:
I'll start another one. More apologies
May you continue to be richly blessed!
Nooo, don't apologize! Golly, it was lovely to see you're being blessed :hug: :hug: I look forward to seeing your thread grow :clap: God bless you very much. xxx

Thank you, again, for the anonymous blessings that took me up to 2000. I think I know who you are this time, and I know you've been looking after me a lot since I joined, so please know am so so grateful, and am so glad to know you.

Thank you from the bottom of my toes. God bless you forever.

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you to whoever sent me anonymous blessings today. Am so grateful. Blessings are the financial commodity of the site, and it's a real life lesson, because it shows that God will never let us go without.

Thank you so much for showing me that. I really mean it when I say you make my world a nicer place - both within CF and in the "real world". Am so very very blessed. Thank you so much.

Am already thinking up what to bring for our Heavenly picnic. It'll be the best day ever! I pray God blesses you beyond your wildest dreams every single day until then.

I love you.

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you to whoever sent me anonymous blessings to get me to 100. I get the feeling you're quite new for some reason, so I pray God blesses you abundantly, both at CF and in every other area of your life.

Thank you so much for your generosity. God bless you!

Upvote 0