USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I saw this and laughed as yesterday my girlfreind and I were freaking as my mailbox was filled with blessings from TY talk about GENEROUS!! ^_^ I kept turning the page and getting PM after PM with hundreds of "blessings" I must say I blushed and felt so warmly loved by "someone" and that has not always been the experience on the forums, but Ty sure made my day. I couldnt keep up with the "thank yous" LOL

Hes so adorable, generous and kind, blessed my socks off as well^_^ I never came to this part of the forum, I thought, "whats this place"? Then I find YOU thanking for such blessings

I'll join in to say thank you so very much to TY:clap: and so many others who have blessed me over my short time here.

GOD BLESS YOU GUYS!!

Peace

Fireinfolding

:blush: :blush: :blush: :blush: Thanks...

God Bless You !

Ty

Reactions: thunderlove
Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Likes things. And stuff. But mostly things.
Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, whoever just sent me 991 blessings to again get me to 1000 exactly, thank you :hug: And when it went down to 950, someone replenished those 50 within 30 seconds. What a gift! Thank you so so much. It feels like I have people who are looking out for me from afar, or something? That probably sounds really silly. Am so grateful. Thank you. x x x x x x x

Upvote 0

Tychicus2

Aug 18, 2006
USA
✟607,310.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thank you for the 2800 blessings!!! Wow! That's such a huge amount, thank you so much!

Will spend them very wisely :) Thank you so much. God bless you :hug: x x x x x x x

8.gif

27a.gif

15-1.gif

7.gif

7225.jpg

bd.jpg

xbkdvb.gif

178.gif

1ahb1111.jpg

1ah6.gif

garfield.gif

HappyBirthdayKDTWStransp.gif

Hope your day is Blessed !!!

God Bless You !!!

Ty

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you to whoever just sent me 775 anonymous blessings :hug: Being on the receiving end of such generosity is so humbling. Thank you so so much. Thank you! :hug: I pray God blesses you a thousand fold. x x x

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
To whoever sent 3000 blessings, thank you so much :) Wow. Thank you so much. If you don't mind, will use them to bless people who don't have very many. Thank you thank you thank you :hug: Gld bless you so much. x x x

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Wow, whoever just sent 970 blessings to again get me to 1000, am so grateful. It's like you're my CF Guardian Angel. I can't tell you how lovely a feeling that is. Am so grateful, thank you. :hug::hug:

Reactions: wolfman544
Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
There's been a constant influx of anonymous blessings recently and I can't thank you enough. I really hope you read this cos I want you to know how grateful I am. I feel bad cos I give them away and I feel like I'm spending your blessings, but I don't like seeing people without any, but I'm not sure if that means it's ok to give them ones I've been given anonymously.

Am sorry if it upsets you that my blessings go down so fast. I don't know who you are, I don't know if there's one of you or many of you, but I really do wantyou to know how unbelievably blessed you make me feel. If it does upset you that I give them away, please forgive me. They're so not wasted, I promise. They go to people who are running really low, so you're blessing many many people :hug: I really hope it's ok.

Also, while am writing a long post (sorry) I wanted to say sorry for not posting here every time anonymous blessings come in. I guess, am worried I'd look like I was showing off or being all ostentatious and attention-grabby, and I don't really deserve any blessings so I don't like to post every time. But I do want you to know how grateful I am and how much it touches me that you bless me in such a wonderful way.

This is now a very long, very embarrassing post so am gonna leave it here, but please know am praying God blesses you greatly. Thank you so so much. xxxxxxx

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank you! Within minutes of using blessings, they're replenished... What an extraordinary gift. I also received 3 lovely anonymous gifts. Am so blessed, and I thank you so much. God bless you always :hug:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
It really is a little miracle every time it happens, and it's happened 5 times today. Whether am on 0 blessings or on 500, you keep blessing me so I always have 1000. Please tell me how I thank you for that? The feeling of being looked after is priceless, and impossible to repay, so all I can do is pray you read this and know, from the bottom of my heart, am so grateful it gives me goose-bumps. Thank you thank you thank you. I truly pray God blesses you in the way you bless me.

Upvote 0

GreenMunchkin

Site Supporter
Jan 21, 2007
United Kingdom of wo0t
✟99,941.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Thank You thank You! Have realised why these constant blessings mean so much. Partly because it's amazing to be blessed by people. That in itself is such a gift. Partly because it allows me to bless others - although, am still unsure as to whether it's ok that I do that with blessings you give. But, mostly, when you have none of something, it's so easy to worry and panic, but these blessings are showing me that God will always provide. Does that sound silly? It's showing me there is no need to worry, because God will never let us go without for very long, and I can't tell you how much that means to me.

So while you're doing somehing wonderful by sending all these wonderful blessings, you're teaching me to trust God more and, for that, I am literally eternally grateful. Thank You so very much.

Upvote 0