1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Western Washington

Discussion in 'United States Regional Forum' started by Totally Transformed, Jan 19, 2004.

1. JacquelineDeane55

JacquelineDeane55 Newbie

+765
    United States
    Baptist
    Single
    US-Republican
    Ah. I have heard of whidbey Island. I used to live in WA, if I still did maybe I would come to you, but I live in the east coast now. Moved here about three years ago. :p

I have to go to church this morning, I'll talk to you more when I get back. Cheerio!

2. 1watchman

1watchman Overseer Supporter

+1,199
    Christian
    Married
    Eastern Washington has been my home all my long life, and now settled in Tri-cities, the best place for me in the State. I have visited all over the State and enjoy it ---especially Mt. Rainier. The weather is never in the extremes here in the Columbia Basin, and rivals Arizona in winter.