Western Washington

This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

coastie

Hallelujah Adonai Yeshua!
Apr 6, 2002
Central Valley of CA
Visit site
✟8,286.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Libertarian
Osel said:
Olympia. Lil' San Fran as I like to call it.
Why is that?

(a little tip, people from San Francisco and the surrounding area are very reverent about what you call their city. As far as I know the only acceptable names for San Francisco are just that and "The City" So that means that Frisco, San Fran, SF, and Bay City are out. :) )

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Omigosh, I totally used to live there! Oh how fun.. Whidbey Island is the best place to live, oh my gosh, I love Deception Pass.

Totally Transformed said:
Western Washington here. Namely Whidbey Island. Welcome to any others who may be from nearby. :wave:

Upvote 0

Totally Transformed

Jul 18, 2003
Washington
Visit site
✟605.00
Faith
Non-Denom
allieisme said:
Omigosh, I totally used to live there! Oh how fun.. Whidbey Island is the best place to live, oh my gosh, I love Deception Pass.
That's terrific! Yes, Deception pass is about 7 miles from my house. It is truly one of America's truly scenic spots. Been living here for the last 10 years. Summers are gorgeous and the best time of year with temps that rarely go higher than the 70's during the day, plus the nights are always cool with the temps in the 50's. But I guess you would know that already. ;)

Upvote 0

allieisme

I am ME
Apr 1, 2002
✟19,803.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Yes, I really miss the island. Brought back some memories thinking of it. I moved to AZ in 1997 after my husband got out of the navy.. I hated the weather when I was there, but miss it so much now. Being that its in the high 70's in January, thats just not right, it should be freezing cold out side, at least cold enough to see your on breath :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.