Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
To those who were praying for my mum's job interview, she did get the new job, she was supposed to start Wednesday but has already worked yesterday and today. She loved it. It's a woman's home caring for 4 senior ladies, one is 96 years old but my mum described her as "posh" and very coherent. My mum is a bit of a perfectionist and seems to get along with the owner, she called Mum up last night to say she did a great job. It involves cooking, baking, which she enjoys as well as caring for the clients.

She's keeping her cashier job at Home Depot but the hours dropped and the woman with the care home is willing to work around her cashier schedule.

Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Zechariah 4:6
Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
To those who were praying for my mum's job interview, she did get the new job, she was supposed to start Wednesday but has already worked yesterday and today. She loved it. It's a woman's home caring for 4 senior ladies, one is 96 years old but my mum described her as "posh" and very coherent. My mum is a bit of a perfectionist and seems to get along with the owner, she called Mum up last night to say she did a great job. It involves cooking, baking, which she enjoys as well as caring for the clients.

She's keeping her cashier job at Home Depot but the hours dropped and the woman with the care home is willing to work around her cashier schedule.

great!

Upvote 0

Maid Marie

Zechariah 4:6
Nov 30, 2008
Pennsylvania
✟19,068.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Private
Let's pray for those who are still suffering from the Typhoon as well as those in the path of the storms today here in the Midwest. :pray:

Yes.

Thankfully, none of my family or friends were harmed by the storms. My aunt in Washington, Il [near Peoria where Graceseeker and Zoness are right now] had a tornado touch down 1/8 of a mile from her house. A cousin in Lafayette, IN had a tree land on her shed. Cousins in other affected parts of Indiana had tree limbs come down in their areas but no one was harmed.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

California Dreamin'

Crazy Cat Lady
Site Supporter
Mar 30, 2004
Nova Scotia, Canada
✟60,435.00
Faith
Un. Church of CA
Marital Status
Engaged
Monday I am starting a job training course, Basic Office Skills. I will be going to school during the day and working evenings and weekends. I'm autistic so I get easily stressed, and haven't been in "school" for years.

Upvote 0

Historicus

Follower of Jesus Christ
Apr 20, 2005
Ohio
✟55,435.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Monday I am starting a job training course, Basic Office Skills. I will be going to school during the day and working evenings and weekends. I'm autistic so I get easily stressed, and haven't been in "school" for years.

Prayers for you, and best wishes for success in your course. :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.